Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie here

theelephant

Registered
Hi All,

I have been reading about steroids and PCT. I don't think I will be comfortable trying it out until I learn more. For those of you with experience, could you please tell me what would be good for someone entirely new to taking steroids? Since I am new I am not certain I need the full stacks people are aleady taking. But, then again, I am new so I may be wrong. What would be a good newbie stack? Do I have to stack as a new person? Also, what is a good PCT protocol for someone new?

Thank you for your help!

- - - Updated - - -

I should also mention I am in my 40s. Thanks

As a newbie, you don't want to stack multiples together. If you have issues during cycle it will be hard to single out which compound gave you issues. Test first..then test and another. And then you could stack three together. I never stack more than three compounds together at once. Well, I shouldn't say never...I've done four compounds at once, but that was like twice. For me its usually two and three. Two injectables, and an oral. That's me though. Everyone here is different. Check out the sticky for pct.

As a newbie, you don't want to stack multiples together. If you have issues during cycle it will be hard to single out which compound gave you issues. Test first..then test and another. And then you could stack three together. I never stack more than three compounds together at once. Well, I shouldn't say never...I've done four compounds at once, but that was like twice. For me its usually two and three. Two injectables, and an oral. That's me though. Everyone here is different. Check out the sticky for pct.

I am in agreement that stack more than three compounds together at once. I am doing the same as always.

Hi All,

I have been reading about steroids and PCT. I don't think I will be comfortable trying it out until I learn more...

Outstanding! You are a bright man, the elephant. A bright man, indeed! :)

Thanks! So, taking one at a time to start is okay? is that the same for PCT or are their different needs then?

- - - Updated - - -

Outstanding! You are a bright man, the elephant. A bright man, indeed! :)

Thanks! I am not a competition body builder nor am I trying to get to that level. I want to just build a little and I want to understand what I am getting into.

The best advice I can give you is to do lots of research and not rush into anything. If you are looking for a source for your steroids, check the source reviews section on the board here. You can order all your support supplements and PCT drugs from n2bm.com, sarms1.com and ag-guys.com

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

i don't have any issues with the whole 500mg a week test forum parrot first cycle that gets posted everytime. but i also don't see any issues stacking in some var or tbol the first 4-6 weeks as a kickstart

Back
Top Bottom