Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Intro

BamBam873

Registered
Hi All, first time poster long time lurker [emoji28] and hope I'm posting this in the right place...

I'm Australian, 32, 5'11, 91.5kg, 13ish% bf and been lifting on and off for almost 10 years and consistently for the last 4 and have been on self prescribed trt as I got my levels checked at 28 years old 81-82kgs and they were <6 and meant to be >12 so I took the plunge and did a cycle of 500mg test for 12 weeks and loved it, did pct and it literally almost killed me so either the clomid, hcg and or nolva was bunk or I did something wrong but was in a bad way physically and mentally so after 6 months of hell I recovered and did another cycle and instead of pct just cruised on 0.5ml testE250 every 4.5 days afterwards and felt like I was 21 again so stayed on and have never looked back just cruised and did one blast and am now at 92kgs comfortably, had multiple check ups and bloodwork done test levels obviously on the high side but all in all everything else is spot on.

Anyways I'm going to compete in October, not sure which weight class as yet as I've just had surgery and won't be able to lift for 4-6 weeks then will have to ease back into it [emoji849][emoji19] and am going to try NPP and might through in the superdrol too coz I really don't like the bloated watery look haha

welcome to evo...

well, using hcg in pct is one of the worst things you could ever do so that is likely the cause on that front... anyway, nice to have you here... stick around and start learning!

Welcome! Just get ready to do your research!

my advice is hire a good coach who can guide you on all things. even dumb things like posing and such which is critical
Thanks dude, I have a mate who's competed and won who said he'd coach me and at a pretty good rate too so just playing the waiting game till I can lift again

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me and gave advice was trying to reply individually to everyone but taking too long haha sorry guys but thanks again

Thanks dude, I have a mate who's competed and won who said he'd coach me and at a pretty good rate too so just playing the waiting game till I can lift again

yeah even what music you pick makes a difference.. getting the crowd into it with good music, not the cookie cutter heavy metal crap that every other person plays earns ya more points.

Back
Top Bottom