Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie looking for some help

jp119

Registered
Hi Brothers,

( first post so try not to be to brutal :D )

I am a recent new (aussie) member looking for some helpful advice. I have been reading dozens of post and as much as I would like to say I am feeling more confident in who I can rely on I am more confused than what I thought I would be.

I guess I should provide a bit of info about myself :p. I have been training\dieting serious for over 3 years now with my training primarily focusing on strength and cardio, as in typical aussie form I love my sports (soccer, golf and surfing) so try to avoid becoming on the bulky side. I have now decided I want to push my training\body to the next level so I have been looking at enhancement options. As a newbie to this idea, the reading I have done has led me to looking at the sarms option as a good way to test the waters.

I have been reading a lot of reviews about sarms and it seems a good starting point is the triple stack option as I am looking to get my bf% down while increasing cardio endurance and building lean muscle. So I guess my question is is this a good approach that I am taking or is there something else I should be considering. If this is the right track I am on than are there any recommended aussie sources? I have always been hesitant on websites (past experiences have had led to me being out of pocket with no products) and from the posts I have read lately there seems to be mixed reviews (even from the recommended sources like sarms1). I am hoping to contribute to the forum and blog about my first cycle so any help\info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
JP

You seem like a smart guy and I am glad you are doing your research before jumping into anything.

Based on your current stats and goals - I agree that SARMS would be a great first option for you.

Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ds/evolutionary-radio-tv-now-live!-55836.html

A great first SARMS cycle to run would be the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

The SARMS you can order from sarms1.com. They are one of the approved sources of the board.

thanks for the feedback Muskate, yeah I actually found your video yesterday which was quite helpful. I seen in a few posts about sarms1.com restocking at the moment and although that should have been completed now I still can't seem to complete my order. Do you know if they are still having any issues?

also, would you recommend changing my training regime will on a cycle due to performance\recovery enhancement? My current workout split is:

Monday:
Front squats 5x5
leg press 3x10
bench press 5x5
3 varied chest exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

Tuesday:
Stiff leg deadlift 5x5
hamstring curls 3x10
barbell rows 5x5
3 varied back exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

Wednesday:
shoulder press 5x5
front lateral raise 3x12
side lateral raise 3x12
face pulls 3x12

Thursday:
low bar squats 5x5
leg press 3x10
dumbbell chest press 5x5
dumbbell chest flys 5x5
3 varied chest exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

Friday:
deadlifts 5x5
hamstring curls 3x10
lat pull downs 3x10
3 varied back exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

Each day also consists of 2 core (ab) exercises and 15min cardio of either jogging or incline walk

thanks for the feedback Muskate, yeah I actually found your video yesterday which was quite helpful. I seen in a few posts about sarms1.com restocking at the moment and although that should have been completed now I still can't seem to complete my order. Do you know if they are still having any issues?

they are still restocking.. hopefully end of this month after the thanksgiving holidays.. be a little more patient and keep researching in the mean time

Hi Brothers,

( first post so try not to be to brutal :D )

I am a recent new (aussie) member looking for some helpful advice. I have been reading dozens of post and as much as I would like to say I am feeling more confident in who I can rely on I am more confused than what I thought I would be.

I guess I should provide a bit of info about myself :p. I have been training\dieting serious for over 3 years now with my training primarily focusing on strength and cardio, as in typical aussie form I love my sports (soccer, golf and surfing) so try to avoid becoming on the bulky side. I have now decided I want to push my training\body to the next level so I have been looking at enhancement options. As a newbie to this idea, the reading I have done has led me to looking at the sarms option as a good way to test the waters.

I have been reading a lot of reviews about sarms and it seems a good starting point is the triple stack option as I am looking to get my bf% down while increasing cardio endurance and building lean muscle. So I guess my question is is this a good approach that I am taking or is there something else I should be considering. If this is the right track I am on than are there any recommended aussie sources? I have always been hesitant on websites (past experiences have had led to me being out of pocket with no products) and from the posts I have read lately there seems to be mixed reviews (even from the recommended sources like sarms1). I am hoping to contribute to the forum and blog about my first cycle so any help\info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
JP
I recently just started an S4 and GW log. It's all messed up with the title and the same post was posted twice. However, ignoring the deficiencies, I have 14 days posted. The log is called "ECA stack for a kid" I believe...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I recently just started an S4 and GW log. It's all messed up with the title and the same post was posted twice. However, ignoring the deficiencies, I have 14 days posted. The log is called "ECA stack for a kid" I believe...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

cool dude I will suss it out

Back
Top Bottom