Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: newbie looking for some help

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    newbie looking for some help

    Hi Brothers,

    ( first post so try not to be to brutal )

    I am a recent new (aussie) member looking for some helpful advice. I have been reading dozens of post and as much as I would like to say I am feeling more confident in who I can rely on I am more confused than what I thought I would be.

    I guess I should provide a bit of info about myself . I have been training\dieting serious for over 3 years now with my training primarily focusing on strength and cardio, as in typical aussie form I love my sports (soccer, golf and surfing) so try to avoid becoming on the bulky side. I have now decided I want to push my training\body to the next level so I have been looking at enhancement options. As a newbie to this idea, the reading I have done has led me to looking at the sarms option as a good way to test the waters.

    I have been reading a lot of reviews about sarms and it seems a good starting point is the triple stack option as I am looking to get my bf% down while increasing cardio endurance and building lean muscle. So I guess my question is is this a good approach that I am taking or is there something else I should be considering. If this is the right track I am on than are there any recommended aussie sources? I have always been hesitant on websites (past experiences have had led to me being out of pocket with no products) and from the posts I have read lately there seems to be mixed reviews (even from the recommended sources like sarms1). I am hoping to contribute to the forum and blog about my first cycle so any help\info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    JP

  2. #2
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    33,499
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You seem like a smart guy and I am glad you are doing your research before jumping into anything.

    Based on your current stats and goals - I agree that SARMS would be a great first option for you.

    Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ve!-55836.html

    A great first SARMS cycle to run would be the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol
    Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
    Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
    S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
    You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

    SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

    The SARMS you can order from sarms1.com. They are one of the approved sources of the board.

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks for the feedback Muskate, yeah I actually found your video yesterday which was quite helpful. I seen in a few posts about sarms1.com restocking at the moment and although that should have been completed now I still can't seem to complete my order. Do you know if they are still having any issues?

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    also, would you recommend changing my training regime will on a cycle due to performance\recovery enhancement? My current workout split is:

    Monday:
    Front squats 5x5
    leg press 3x10
    bench press 5x5
    3 varied chest exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

    Tuesday:
    Stiff leg deadlift 5x5
    hamstring curls 3x10
    barbell rows 5x5
    3 varied back exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

    Wednesday:
    shoulder press 5x5
    front lateral raise 3x12
    side lateral raise 3x12
    face pulls 3x12

    Thursday:
    low bar squats 5x5
    leg press 3x10
    dumbbell chest press 5x5
    dumbbell chest flys 5x5
    3 varied chest exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

    Friday:
    deadlifts 5x5
    hamstring curls 3x10
    lat pull downs 3x10
    3 varied back exercises focusing on rep range of around 8-10

    Each day also consists of 2 core (ab) exercises and 15min cardio of either jogging or incline walk

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,152
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The last update we had was Sarms1 was looking to reopen by the end of November.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,143
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp119 View Post
    thanks for the feedback Muskate, yeah I actually found your video yesterday which was quite helpful. I seen in a few posts about sarms1.com restocking at the moment and although that should have been completed now I still can't seem to complete my order. Do you know if they are still having any issues?
    they are still restocking.. hopefully end of this month after the thanksgiving holidays.. be a little more patient and keep researching in the mean time
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    will do, cheers for the update.

  8. #8
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,638
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you have a great plan with the triple stack. It makes complete sense for your goals. Just hold off another couple weeks and sarms1 will be back in stock.

  9. #9
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I think you have a great plan with the triple stack. It makes complete sense for your goals. Just hold off another couple weeks and sarms1 will be back in stock.
    cheers for the feedback.

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    144
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp119 View Post
    Hi Brothers,

    ( first post so try not to be to brutal )

    I am a recent new (aussie) member looking for some helpful advice. I have been reading dozens of post and as much as I would like to say I am feeling more confident in who I can rely on I am more confused than what I thought I would be.

    I guess I should provide a bit of info about myself . I have been training\dieting serious for over 3 years now with my training primarily focusing on strength and cardio, as in typical aussie form I love my sports (soccer, golf and surfing) so try to avoid becoming on the bulky side. I have now decided I want to push my training\body to the next level so I have been looking at enhancement options. As a newbie to this idea, the reading I have done has led me to looking at the sarms option as a good way to test the waters.

    I have been reading a lot of reviews about sarms and it seems a good starting point is the triple stack option as I am looking to get my bf% down while increasing cardio endurance and building lean muscle. So I guess my question is is this a good approach that I am taking or is there something else I should be considering. If this is the right track I am on than are there any recommended aussie sources? I have always been hesitant on websites (past experiences have had led to me being out of pocket with no products) and from the posts I have read lately there seems to be mixed reviews (even from the recommended sources like sarms1). I am hoping to contribute to the forum and blog about my first cycle so any help\info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    JP
    I recently just started an S4 and GW log. It's all messed up with the title and the same post was posted twice. However, ignoring the deficiencies, I have 14 days posted. The log is called "ECA stack for a kid" I believe...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •