Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie and need advice

Half-A-FatGirl

Registered
Hey guys! First of all, please be gentle, I’m new and seeking some experienced advice from other women who’ve used anavar. So I’m turning 38 in 15 more days and I’ve had enough. I’ve suffered a lot of mishaps in the past 3 years (double ankle surgery, broken back twice, torn meniscus and torn quadricep tendon) no major health issues but from all those injuries I managed to gain 80 pounds!!! I’ve lost 30 already in the past 7 weeks but from gaining that 80 pounds, I do have stage 1 hypertension, but only randomly as it’s getting better with more I lose. I am prescribed 30mg of extended release Adderall for my adhd and I’ve been on it since I was 19.

I’m 5’4 and I’m currently 183 pounds. When I was in my early 20s, I dabbled with clenbuterol and winstrol(injections) but only did one cycle and stopped due to reasons I can’t remember. Well here I am now, wanting to cut and get this fat off me and get my muscle back. I already eat clean, used to follow macros, but now I’m pretty textbook on my eating. Working out is typically a daily thing for me but I have a physically demanding job as it is, so some days that I lift a lot at work, I’ll do cardio in the gym and vice versus.

My gf who competes told me about anavar and said I’d do awesome on it. However; I’m getting different feedback on dosage. She said 20mg max, split a day (10mg am/10mg afternoon) for 4 weeks, 2 weeks off, another 4 weeks, 2 off and a last 4 weeks and then off.
The anavar I got from another buddy whose wife takes it, gave me 25mg tabs. They’re tiny blue pills with no score lines (gonna be a b*tch to cut into quarters) I was wondering if I should start with 10mg a day split in 5mg am/5mg pm for the first 2 weeks and see where that gets me and then move up to 20mg a day, Or will I be ok starting 10mg am/10mg pm?

Also his wife said she just took milk thistle during her cycles, but I’ve read u need more than that. I’ve read N2guard is good but is it really $160 and is there anything else I can take that will help with the kidney/liver protection but not as steep during this COVID-19 time? I’ve done TONS of research but it’s so hard when everyone has different experiences and every article wants to sell u a knock off of the brand. So u never really know which stories are real etc.

So I want live experiences on what you used as a protectant, what dosage to start with, how soon did u see results (I know that’s based on what u put in as well) will I be able to cut this 40-50 pounds with only 3 cycles of 4 weeks? (I was told I could easily). And FYI, I’m not looking for numbers, I’m looking for certain look but that is minus a lot of this fat! Lol

Please help!!! But be gentle please and don’t judge. I just want my body back! It’s been 6 years since I’ve been show ready!

sister...first welcome to the evo family...great to have you...i dont judge...
...first question have you considered doing sarms?

...brothers on evo...do NOT post negative stuff here to her...anyone that does will be suspended....only constructive stuff bros...

There’s a great video by Mike on YouTube discussing women’s cycles and pct for women. Common misconception is that women don’t need to pct. They do, it’s just a completely different process than it is for men. Definitely check this out as it was very informative, I’ve never seen this issue discussed in the kind of detail that it was in that video.

As for the rest of your question... I don’t think drugs are a good idea if you have high blood pressure without them. You’re doing great it sounds like, so I’d keep doing what you’re doing. Dropping some more weight could fix the blood pressure issue and improve other health markers. Once you’re closing in on the goal, then drugs might be worth discussing. I think it’d be haphazard to add them now.

There’s a great video by Mike on YouTube discussing women’s cycles and pct for women. Common misconception is that women don’t need to pct. They do, it’s just a completely different process than it is for men. Definitely check this out as it was very informative, I’ve never seen this issue discussed in the kind of detail that it was in that video.

As for the rest of your question... I don’t think drugs are a good idea if you have high blood pressure without them. You’re doing great it sounds like, so I’d keep doing what you’re doing. Dropping some more weight could fix the blood pressure issue and improve other health markers. Once you’re closing in on the goal, then drugs might be worth discussing. I think it’d be haphazard to add them now.

bro...i absolutely agree with you...women need PCT too...its a myth they dont...its just their PCT is much more complex and not straight forward as males...

i dont think anavar is a good idea right now... perhaps down the road but not right now.. .you would want to lose more weight first and get your blood pressure more so in range and/or under control, which will come with getting into better condition, which you most certainly can and will do... you just need to go about it the right way... this is a marathon, not a sprint and you dont ever want to try to rush it because that's how you make mistakes and possibly do things that are not good for your health...

sarms would definitely be a much smart, safer and more effective way for you to start here... you would not have any toxicity sides whatsoever as you would with anavar and you want to be in better condition to even use anavar and sarms will help speed that up for you in a safe and effective way

you def do not want to mess with anavar at all. this is all going to be diet.. i'm talking 100%

exercise is going to be great too for boosting self confidence and improving heart health. but diet will be 100% of the battle

once you get lean again you can get back into the game with var and other PED's.

you can for now use n2slin before meals and then cardarine daily. n2bm and sarmsforsale sponsors in the banner sell both

I agree with not using anavar right now. You will get so much more out of a SARMs run and just adjusting diet. Since you already eat clean, I would experiment with some fasting. Start with something simple like a 16/8 routing. See how that goes. Things I would recommend trying are Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin. Save the anavar run for way down the road. I would actually not even recommend it unless you were looking to compete. There are other SARMs I would recommend before anavar for women.

You should never run Anavar by itself. It should always be stacked with Testosterone. It’s fine for women but not okay for men as it will suppress your natural test. It’s not as suppressive as other orals but still wouldn’t recommend it. Clenbuterol or even an ECA would be a good fat burner. Couple that with good nutrition and a caloric deficit you will drop fat. If you want to maintain the muscle you have I would add Test Propionate or Sustanon at 300-400mg a week. Also make sure you include plenty of cardio either LISS or HIT.

You should never run Anavar by itself. It should always be stacked with Testosterone. It’s fine for women but not okay for men as it will suppress your natural test. It’s not as suppressive as other orals but still wouldn’t recommend it. Clenbuterol or even an ECA would be a good fat burner. Couple that with good nutrition and a caloric deficit you will drop fat. If you want to maintain the muscle you have I would add Test Propionate or Sustanon at 300-400mg a week. Also make sure you include plenty of cardio either LISS or HIT.

Did you even read the opening post? I mean like actually read it?

My apologies one of your comments through me off. I thought you were a dude. That being said I would start with 10mg of Anavar daily with proper nutrition and cardio. That should do wonders for you. You can split into 5mg twice a day for more steady blood levels.

Also you could throw in 40mcg of Clen once you hit a plateau with weight loss. Do that for 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off and continue until you reach your goal.

Back
Top Bottom