Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Questions

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading into all the new Peptides/SARMS. I am very very interested. Out of the sites on the net this forum has kept me reading the most... so i might as well ask all you guys.

Turning 25 in April. I have never taken any AAS/PH's. To young and getting blood work in Canada is so hard. Plus all the negatives and the fact i do not want injections. This seems like a perfect alternative for me.

I injured myself and i have been out of the gym since my 24'th birthday. a toe/hand thing.... Then life stuff...

Anyhow i need to get back on track. Right now 6' at 190 in the morning after a bathroom break. My body fat is way up..... i still fit my 32size pants but... lol Feeling small and fat at the same time is no good.

I am putting together a 13 week cut. Did my supplement order
Right now i have the bread and butter of supplements on hand.
Whey+Casein Protein powders
Creatine Mono
Glutamine
L-Arginine
BCAA powder
Beta-Alanine
ECA(I dont take to much aspirin though... no more then 2/3 weeks with the aspirin)
malto/dex

Then vitamins Bcomplex(With b12 methylcobalamin) C/D/E/Zinc/Magnesium multivit
Melatonin/Omega 3 caps/

I am thinking about getting
MK-2866 Ostarine 20mg a day?
GW-501516 5 or 10mg a day?

I also was thinking about MK-677 Ibutamoren if it can be taken orally?

Running all 3 for 8 weeks at least should be good. 13 weeks would be to long right?

anything else i can take orally that is worth it?

Do i need PCT? if so which PCT is best for the above?

I have a treadmill in my apartment and my new 24/h gym is only 10 mins from my apartment walking. SO this year my goal is to get down to under 10% body fat....

3x a week fasted cardio for 20 mins at 65% heart range
then 3x a week HITT sessions.
then a solid lifting split and diet...

PLus the above SARMS should get me some good recomp and cut up.

also the above three are safe for woman also right?

If you're gonna go with a SARM, I'd recommend the MK-2866 at 12.5 to 15mg per day for 8 weeks. I haven't heard of any women running SARMs, personally, so I can't comment on how well it would be for them to use them. It won't necessarily need a PCT, but I'd hop on a natural test booster of some sort for a few weeks after. If you're worried about it being suppressive/harming lipids, you could pick up Test Infusion, which has lipid control in it, or you could always go with something like HCGenerate or Bridge. Don't need to go too overboard on it, though, in my opinion.

And in the future, I'd get some citrulline malate and/or agmatine to replace your l-arginine, which isn't as beneficial as either of those.

I'd also opt for more HIIT cardio than steady state. I think it has its place, but I think you'll see more dramatic results by incorporating sprints or tabata protocol or anything like that in there, instead.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah i forgot i have GABBA, hmb and L-Citrulline also lol

No comments on the other two compounds? I figured i might as well up my endurance and GH abit with the other two?

hmm what is "bridge". I have somthing very similar to test infusion/HCGenerate kicking around. SO i would take that after 8 weeks? Or start at like week 6?

I want to cut down the fat ASAP

so no nolva or clomid for PCT? i dont mind the cost.... i just want to keep my gains and be safe>?

My other question is so 8 weeks on, how many weeks of pct? Then how many more weeks till i can go back on for 8 more weeks?

my male rats lady friend uses GW, so i know that she ll be ok on that. she lost a good 10lbs, she would complain about the taste, (yes she talks) and only used it cuz someone said it turns bodyfat into fuel. she didnt need to hear much after that.

id drop arginine from your stack. also id stagger the sarms. osta @ 25mg for 30days, than s4/gw for 40 days or so. overlap maybe 1 wk to keep strength and size up. the gaba aint going to do much for GH. if you want GH type gains look to peptides or GH. no oral supplement will do anything worth its cost. (ask me how i know)

whatever t booster you have laying around i would start the last 30 days of sarms. to keep T production going, keep your boys sizeful, and will make the transition off the sarms easier. than for a pct id do 20mg nolva or 25m clomid for 3wks. you could use hcgenerate but i feel the serms are a much safer bet. they do have mild sides but at these low doses it wont be anything you ll really notice.

start reading about igf LR3.

GL

my male rats lady friend uses GW, so i know that she ll be ok on that. she lost a good 10lbs, she would complain about the taste, (yes she talks) and only used it cuz someone said it turns bodyfat into fuel. she didnt need to hear much after that.

id drop arginine from your stack. also id stagger the sarms. osta @ 25mg for 30days, than s4/gw for 40 days or so. overlap maybe 1 wk to keep strength and size up. the gaba aint going to do much for GH. if you want GH type gains look to peptides or GH. no oral supplement will do anything worth its cost. (ask me how i know)

whatever t booster you have laying around i would start the last 30 days of sarms. to keep T production going, keep your boys sizeful, and will make the transition off the sarms easier. than for a pct id do 20mg nolva or 25m clomid for 3wks. you could use hcgenerate but i feel the serms are a much safer bet. they do have mild sides but at these low doses it wont be anything you ll really notice.

start reading about igf LR3.

GL

Thanks for the reply,

I use GABA with melatonine to put me to bed nice and fast. I find it gives me deeper sleeps. Better sleep =better recovery.

Hmm, I have been reading about people taking D-ASPARTIC ACID along side SARMS and after in PCT. Any thoughts?

Yeah ill prob get some clomid or nova. Both are around the same price in canada.

Thanks for the reply,

I use GABA with melatonine to put me to bed nice and fast. I find it gives me deeper sleeps. Better sleep =better recovery.

Hmm, I have been reading about people taking D-ASPARTIC ACID along side SARMS and after in PCT. Any thoughts?

Yeah ill prob get some clomid or nova. Both are around the same price in canada.

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading into all the new Peptides/SARMS. I am very very interested. Out of the sites on the net this forum has kept me reading the most... so i might as well ask all you guys.

Turning 25 in April. I have never taken any AAS/PH's. To young and getting blood work in Canada is so hard. Plus all the negatives and the fact i do not want injections. This seems like a perfect alternative for me.

I injured myself and i have been out of the gym since my 24'th birthday. a toe/hand thing.... Then life stuff...

Anyhow i need to get back on track. Right now 6' at 190 in the morning after a bathroom break. My body fat is way up..... i still fit my 32size pants but... lol Feeling small and fat at the same time is no good.

I am putting together a 13 week cut. Did my supplement order
Right now i have the bread and butter of supplements on hand.
Whey+Casein Protein powders
Creatine Mono
Glutamine
L-Arginine
BCAA powder
Beta-Alanine
ECA(I dont take to much aspirin though... no more then 2/3 weeks with the aspirin)
malto/dex

Then vitamins Bcomplex(With b12 methylcobalamin) C/D/E/Zinc/Magnesium multivit
Melatonin/Omega 3 caps/

I am thinking about getting
MK-2866 Ostarine 20mg a day?
GW-501516 5 or 10mg a day?

I also was thinking about MK-677 Ibutamoren if it can be taken orally?

Running all 3 for 8 weeks at least should be good. 13 weeks would be to long right?

anything else i can take orally that is worth it?

Do i need PCT? if so which PCT is best for the above?

I have a treadmill in my apartment and my new 24/h gym is only 10 mins from my apartment walking. SO this year my goal is to get down to under 10% body fat....

3x a week fasted cardio for 20 mins at 65% heart range
then 3x a week HITT sessions.
then a solid lifting split and diet...

PLus the above SARMS should get me some good recomp and cut up.

also the above three are safe for woman also right?

Hey bro got your PM.

Firstly, yes, I have seen women use just about every SARM I can think of safely - just need to be extra careful with dosing.

Secondly, if you're cutting, I would do away with the MK-677 and replace it with S4.

I'd run:

1-8 S4 - 50 mgs ED split 2 doses
1-8 GW - 20 mgs ED split 2 doses
1-8 OSTA - 12.5 - 15 mgs ED 1 dose
8-12 Unleashed
8-12 Bridge double dose
8-12 Forged PCT

As you can see, PCT is still a good idea with SARMS but it can be very light. You'll be fine with just a natty test booster and Bridge, but throwing Forged PCT in there can only help.

The anti catabolic properties of OSTA and GW with make sure you're not wasting your muscle away. OSTA should lean you out abit as well as S4 and GW will give you some great endurance in cardio and in the weightroom. Teh androgenic properties of S4 are awesome.

Just dont run longer than 8 weeks - thats the killer when it comes to suppressiona nd sides IMO.

double posted.

But I did forget one thing - NO clomid or nolva for PCT. They are not safe ancilliaries to begin with and they are not at all necessary after SARMs.

S4, going to pass on it for now until more long term data comes out. The rna/dna issue with the eyes scares me. Along with that sounded like it causes more shutdown then mk-2866 on the blood works around the net. The two together will really shut me down. Don't want to damage my natural endocrine system anymore then I need to.

I was thinking about throwing in some clen but have been advised to use albuterol instead.

I ordered MK-2866 and GW-501516 from uniquemicals, The 60% off was to hard to pass up. There reviews seem solid.
I also picked up some DAA, any opinions on it? Some people are running it throughout the full 8 weeks, others towards the end or just afterwards.

I think over 8 weeks running

MK-2866
GW-501516
Albuterol

will be pretty good. On the fence on MK-677, how much will it help preserving muscle and cutting down bodyfat? It's sort of expensive to run it.

Then my PCT can be DAA and some "male plus"

Muira Puama Extract (Ptychopetalum olacoides)(root)(6:1) 250 mg
Tribulus Terristrus (45% saponins) 100 mg
L-Ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 100 mg
7-KetoTM DHEA Metabolite 25 mg

IF i did get any real AAS level PCT would nolva/clomid not be worth it due to risks? Which other options do i have. I sorta feel safer with something stronger? Un needed?

S4, going to pass on it for now until more long term data comes out. The rna/dna issue with the eyes scares me. Along with that sounded like it causes more shutdown then mk-2866 on the blood works around the net. The two together will really shut me down. Don't want to damage my natural endocrine system anymore then I need to.

I was thinking about throwing in some clen but have been advised to use albuterol instead.

I ordered MK-2866 and GW-501516 from uniquemicals, The 60% off was to hard to pass up. There reviews seem solid.
I also picked up some DAA, any opinions on it? Some people are running it throughout the full 8 weeks, others towards the end or just afterwards.

I think over 8 weeks running

MK-2866
GW-501516
Albuterol

will be pretty good. On the fence on MK-677, how much will it help preserving muscle and cutting down bodyfat? It's sort of expensive to run it.

Then my PCT can be DAA and some "male plus"

Muira Puama Extract (Ptychopetalum olacoides)(root)(6:1) 250 mg
Tribulus Terristrus (45% saponins) 100 mg
L-Ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 100 mg
7-KetoTM DHEA Metabolite 25 mg

IF i did get any real AAS level PCT would nolva/clomid not be worth it due to risks? Which other options do i have. I sorta feel safer with something stronger? Un needed?

You're right on. Run the DAA in PCT.

Dont blame you a bit on the S4. I've run it plenty of times with a ways back with vision checkups and no changes yet, but nothing to say it wont change down the road. And yes suppression on S4 is more than OSTA, but that isnt saying much. Still both very mild.

If you ran AAS steer clear of nolva in PCT. Clomid is fine, you just dont want to use it when you arent completely shut down and since you're not substituting your natty hormones with artificial ones as of now you dont want to mess with it. Nolva is trash really, at least for PCT purposes.

Its meant to treat estro rebound at the tissues, so its best for treating things like gyno or bloat. But overall just not a good compound.

im going to order the albureral and these are my options for suppliers in canada...

one site has $100 for 100caps of...(i was thinking about getting this one?)

75mg Caffeine
55mg green tea, (50%EGCG)
5mg yahimbe HCL = Yohimbine same thing?
5mg albureral

other site has

$110 for 100 caps of

This fat burner contains 75mg caffeine, 38mg green tea, 5mg yohimbine, 5mg albuterol, 2mg meridia per pill.

then one other has 90$ for
4mg Albuteral
100mg Caffeine
400mg White willow bark
25% ASA

504mg – 100 Gel caps per bottle

which one is best???

im going to order the albureral and these are my options for suppliers in canada...

75mg Caffeine
5mg albureral

other site has

$110 for 100 caps of

This fat burner contains 75mg caffeine, 38mg green tea, 5mg yohimbine, 5mg albuterol, 2mg meridia per pill.

4mg Albuteral
100mg Caffeine
400mg White willow bark
25% ASA

which one is best???

I've never used anything comparable to any of those, but my instinct would be the first one.

75mg Caffeine
5mg albureral

other site has

$110 for 100 caps of

4mg Albuteral
100mg Caffeine
400mg White willow bark
25% ASA

which one is best???

Why are those your only options? Are you afraid your package will be seized if you order online?

Well ordering to Canada from America would probably not work.

That's all the options for ordering domestically inside Canada online.

I dont understand why it wont work. People order to Canada from companies here quite a bit from what I can tell.

But if you're buying domestically I would agree and say that the first one is probably the way to go.

I'm rethinking doing albuteral at all for now...
I should first 100% max out cardio and diet. ALso try the research chems plus eca/benadyl first.

90$ for 33 days of Albuterol or... i could test out MK-677 for 150$ for 30days

hmmm any thoughts on MK-677 vs albuteral for cutting purposes?

I'm rethinking doing albuteral at all for now...
I should first 100% max out cardio and diet. ALso try the research chems plus eca/benadyl first.

90$ for 33 days of Albuterol or... i could test out MK-677 for 150$ for 30days

hmmm any thoughts on MK-677 vs albuteral for cutting purposes?

Both good choices, really a matter of personal preference - you'll never know for sure until you try them!

I tend to like Sarms more than other research chems, but again thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom