Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Newbie's Test E cycle and PCT.....Any suggestions?

denko

Registered
Hello Board,
I am a 6' 200lbs 23 y.o. male with 7 years of lifting experience but feel that I have reached my natural genetic limit as an ectomorph. I am looking to proportion my biceps to forearms, shoulders to chest and calves to quads. I have ordered 250mg/ml or cc of Test E 10 ml (in other words, 1 cc is 250mg Test E), Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1gm 100 tablets and Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) 20mg 100 tablets. I am planning to do a relatively light pyramid cycle of Test E since this is my first time (I would prefer HGH instead but $$$ is limiting)

The Plan:
Week 0 (prep week): Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 1: 0.5 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 2: 1 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 3: 1.5 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 4: 2 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 5: 2 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 6: 1.5 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 7: 1 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 8: 0.5 cc Test E, Anastrozole 1gm/day
Week 9 (Start of PCT): Rest week (no AI)
Week 10: Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/day
Week 11: Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/day
Week 12: Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/day
Week 13: Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/day

Comments: I have heard that (Tamoxifen citrate) and Anastrozole (Arimidex) cannot be taken together because serious reactions may occur. Also is it true if taking Anastrazole (Arimidex) during the cycle one would not need to take Clomid or HGC?

What do you think of this plan cycle? The bottom line is I do not want to overdose in favor of muscle gains and lose my body's natural testosterone production. Any helpful knowledgeable insight would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

This whole plan is wrong...
You should go back to the drawing board.. Take a look around, use the search and look at first cycles.. There is really no excuse for such a poor plan with all of the info given around here..

Not being a dick, I just don't want to have to explain everything that's right here..

Lot of mistakes in this plan !!
Do more research before starting AAS !!
there is no overdose in terms of natural T suppression !! Once you start taking AAS, your natural levels will be suppressed !!

There is nothing good to say about this cycle plan. The test dose is too low, the pyramid is pointless, the Adex dose is too high, and Nolva only PCT is asking to feel like crap for a long time post cycle.

I have seen this plan on beginners test cycle (googled it) and seemed great at the time. Okay I should then increase the dosage to 500mg a week. How about a more aggressive building pyramid starting at 1 cc going up by 0.5cc each week to max of 2cc (500mg) for several weeks then back down in a similar fashion. I hear that arimidex should have at least 0.5 mg/day for minimum effects (I should then underdose?)
The background noise of debating viewpoints on hiw to start a beginners cycle isn't helping.
Maybe some links to credited tried and true beginner's cycles would straighten things out. Thank you for the critique, I am in need of a good mentor for this...

Tapering test e is a waste. Pick a dose and run it. 300-500 mg a week. 10 weeks minimum. Make sure your diet reflects your goals and be realistic about your goals. Don't start a cycle without having everything you need first and that includes a budget for food.

bro your plan is very oldschool...but thats alright...there are 3-4 alterations that need to be made...you set to make them? or you going to hard head it?

I have seen this plan on beginners test cycle (googled it) and seemed great at the time. Okay I should then increase the dosage to 500mg a week. How about a more aggressive building pyramid starting at 1 cc going up by 0.5cc each week to max of 2cc (500mg) for several weeks then back down in a similar fashion. I hear that arimidex should have at least 0.5 mg/day for minimum effects (I should then underdose?)
The background noise of debating viewpoints on hiw to start a beginners cycle isn't helping.
Maybe some links to credited tried and true beginner's cycles would straighten things out. Thank you for the critique, I am in need of a good mentor for this...
.5mg adex ED should be fine on or under 500mg test e EW. Go with 500mg/wk. Add clomid to pct at minimum.

Don't pyramid, and just do the entire dosage from the beginning to the end of the cycle. It should be around 500 mgs per week. Then, use 0.5 mg of Adex Ed. Regarding HCG, don't use it. It is poisonous, and it is basically made of pregnant female urine. As a matter of fact, it can suppress your testosterone production. Read this through for further info - http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

Instead, use HCGenerate - it is made only of natural ingredients, safe to take, and just as effective. Use it throughout the cycle and then keep on taking it during PCT.

Before starting the cycle, make sure you have everything ready and purchased, including the PCT. Also, your diet should go in line with your trainings and objectives. Even it you take all of the steroids in the world, without adequate food supply they will be useless.

not sure where you googled this plan but it is a good 20 years old

just run 500mg test for 1-12
aromasin with it 12.5mg EOD or E3D

then for pct run the perfect pct which you can find on here

keep it simple.. forget the pyramiding bullshit.

Hello Board,
I am a 6' 200lbs 23 y.o. male with 7 years of lifting experience but feel that I have reached my natural genetic limit as an ectomorph. I am looking to proportion my biceps to forearms, shoulders to chest and calves to quads. I have ordered 250mg/ml or cc of Test E 10 ml (in other words, 1 cc is 250mg Test E), Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1gm 100 tablets and Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) 20mg 100 tablets. I am planning to do a relatively light pyramid cycle of Test E since this is my first time (I would prefer HGH instead but $$$ is limiting)

The Plan:

Comments: I have heard that (Tamoxifen citrate) and Anastrozole (Arimidex) cannot be taken together because serious reactions may occur. Also is it true if taking Anastrazole (Arimidex) during the cycle one would not need to take Clomid or HGC?

What do you think of this plan cycle? The bottom line is I do not want to overdose in favor of muscle gains and lose my body's natural testosterone production. Any helpful knowledgeable insight would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

bro with this setup. i would do more research on your own before anything. i dont think you are ready for a cycle yet

Hello Board,

The Plan:

OK, this is all wrong.

Stick with a simple cycle of 500mg testerone/week for 10 weeks. No need to pyramid up or down.

1mg arimidex per day is CRAZY HIGH OF A DOSE. 1/2mg every 3 days is all you need.

Your PCT looks decent actually. I would add HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com

Okay then how about:
Week 1: 0.5mg arimidex (to get rid of existing floating estrogen converter catalysts/hormones)
Week 2-11: 500ml Test E (250 injections qually spread apart, per week), 0.5mg/day Arimidex
Week 12: Recovery week, (No AI)
Week 13-17: Nolvadex 20mg/day

As for my nutrition I am doing very well (eating clean for the most part with the exception of one bottle of hard cider every two weeks or so and protein (clif builder bar i could eat them all day long) bars every other day). I am eating 40% Protein, 30% Carbs, 30% Fats as I am in a small bulking period ending this week. Next week I am trying out Furious Pete cutting program for 2 weeks to see for results and decrease my daily caloric intake from 4000 calories to 3500. So training style will change from primarily 8 reps heavy to 10 reps lighter with same or even increased volume.
As for suppplements I got basically everything: Whey, Casein, Creatine, beta alanine, l-arginine, preworkout, bcaa's, fat burner, Multivitamin, fish oil, mass gainer (which im on until the end of this week, it should run out by then), l-citrulline.
So yeah...want to see if steroids will improve lifting goals and balance physique...
Thank you all for your input (even if I dont agree with some)

1. Don't stop taking your AI until right before PCT.
2. Add in clomid for PCT.
3. Depending on what you do for PCT, I taper clomid and nolva into 5 week PCT.
4. You don't just take Arim week 1, you take it the entire cycle.

I'd really recommend reading and learning more. I doubt you plan on getting blood work done... I can think of nothing worse than doing a cycle, having some negative side and then you play the guessing game trying to control it and you end up fucking up your body...

Back
Top Bottom