Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie sarm cycle

I messaged a guy I just found out knows some stuff on this topic, and he said it was for sublingual application /administration /whatever the right term is. No?

Why would it bubble? Or it releases carbonation from the soda?

I'm reading these responses as "there's no trick to taking these". Is that right?

Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask this here. I got solutions of Cardarine and Ostarine, and in case they tasted weird, I put them in about 10ml of soda. I got what looks to be a white precipitate. As a science teacher, that says to me that it created a new compound, which worries me a bit. I didn't think I wanted new compounds. OTOH, the thing that comes to mind about soda is the acidity, and my stomach is a lot more acidic, so if the acid is the reactant, then this would have happened anyway.

Are there any certain directions for taking this? I haven't seen any.

1) YOU put it in soda
2) So what if it tastes funky? Drink it and be done
3) Yes you have - it's been asked before

I honestly don't know what your point is about the fact that I put it in the soda. Of course I did. Of course no one else did it for me.

You don't know what I've seen around here. We jumped into a discussion labeled newbie, and told me what I've seen. I barely come to this site. The supplements arrived with literally no instructions of any kind. If you want to make people not want to come back to this message board, this is a good start.

you should squirt back of throat and swallow then chase down with liquids

This is the only way I take them. Chasing them with water.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you ordered from sarms.forsale

I got my first sarm stack in the mail today and I plan to start next week. Nothing too serious but I'm just trying to get an extra Edge in the gym and cut down a bit. My cycle looks like this
20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK
plan on doing this for 12 weeks. I'm 5 foot 9 210 lb in body fat around 20%. Anything you would change here?

cardarine and Ostarine make a good stack for any newbie, check out our podcast with some information about these two compounds.

Ostarine
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-338-sarms-ostarine-mk2866/

Cardarine GW
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...w-is-not-a-sarm-gw-facts-and-fiction-exposed/

Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask this here. I got solutions of Cardarine and Ostarine, and in case they tasted weird, I put them in about 10ml of soda. I got what looks to be a white precipitate. As a science teacher, that says to me that it created a new compound, which worries me a bit. I didn't think I wanted new compounds. OTOH, the thing that comes to mind about soda is the acidity, and my stomach is a lot more acidic, so if the acid is the reactant, then this would have happened anyway.

Are there any certain directions for taking this? I haven't seen any.

As we know from anecdotal evidence that both of those sarms the cardarine and ostarine are good to take with soda as many guys do this and none report any different effects from taking it with soda. By now there would have been some reports of problems going on I would think. You are not creating a new compound when you ingest it and it mixes with your stomach acids either. If this was the case then it would be very hard to develop a test for SARMS by the sports leagues... What really IS most likely happening is that some of the liquid the SARMS comes in is having a reaction with the soda gelling up or crystalizing, something along those lines. Maybe the carriers in the liquid SARMS and the soda creating the effect.

I messaged a guy I just found out knows some stuff on this topic, and he said it was for sublingual application /administration /whatever the right term is. No?

Why would it bubble? Or it releases carbonation from the soda?

I'm reading these responses as "there's no trick to taking these". Is that right?

Remmeber the mentos + soda experiement? - Just the microscopic texture on the mentos is enough to allow for carbonation to bubble up.

If the theory was that the drop in PH from the acidity in the soda is causing the suspensions to drop out causing your cloudiness, maybe some of the crystals from the powdered SARMS are doing this?

Look I see a lot of possibilities here but NOT that we would be ingesting one compound and it becoming something different in the stomach due to a drop in PH, that is just not the case.

Back
Top Bottom