Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie sarm cycle

DarkMyth

Registered
I got my first sarm stack in the mail today and I plan to start next week. Nothing too serious but I'm just trying to get an extra Edge in the gym and cut down a bit. My cycle looks like this
20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK
plan on doing this for 12 weeks. I'm 5 foot 9 210 lb in body fat around 20%. Anything you would change here?

I got my first sarm stack in the mail today and I plan to start next week. Nothing too serious but I'm just trying to get an extra Edge in the gym and cut down a bit. My cycle looks like this
20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK
plan on doing this for 12 weeks. I'm 5 foot 9 210 lb in body fat around 20%. Anything you would change here?

That's a good cycle but your ostarine is way too low, get it up to 50mgs/day to get good recomp results and recovery.
I would add some cardazol preworkout 3 caps too.

20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK

Those two together are solid for cutting. At 20% bodyfat I'd say you probably don't quite have your diet dialed in. Just remember like everything else SARMs are just a tool and will definitely help if used properly. But you still have to put in the work in the kitchen and the gym.

Too many people complain that they got fake SARMs because after 12 weeks of half-assed workouts 1-2x a week and a diet of burgers fries and pizza they still look the same. It's not a magic potion and it won't reverse bad eating or workout habits. Keep that in mind, put in the work and you should see some solid fat loss.

Good luck with your cycle, keep us updated on your progress.

That's a good cycle but your ostarine is way too low, get it up to 50mgs/day to get good recomp results and recovery.
I would add some cardazol preworkout 3 caps too.

I don’t think there is a benefit in doubling the MK dosing. Not saying you're wrong but I'd like to hear some additional feedback on that. I'm not an expert on SARMs but I think 25mg is pretty optimal for Ostarine.

I do agree with adding some Cardazol pre-workout. 3-4 caps works nice for me

20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK

Not a thing.

20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK

i see your goal is cutting , so both sarms you chose are great , i only add s23 because is so strong at burning fat and will make your combo perfect

This looks like the thread I need. Age 51, and now fat. Skinny until 40. Food obviously needs improvement still, but that's not very hard for me. I can pay attention and keep track of lots of details (science teacher), but at this point I know just enough to ask more questions:
this is how to run it

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
So no build up on cardarine? No tapering off at the end on either one? This is all taken care of by the N2generate?

Are you saying 5 capsules per day for the last 4 weeks along with these SARMs? That's the dosage on the web page.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
You're saying to use ligandrol as a PCT? Isn't that another SARM? That works?
So even with using SARMs, a 4-week PCT is still needed?

Sorry, I was working too late at night, I guess. Scratch the bit about lingandrol.
The clomid and nolva numbers are mg per day for each week?

20mg a day cardarine GW
20mg a day Ostarine MK

Looks like a good cycle for a new guy, I would just add HCGenerate to optimize your natural testosterone production during this run. www.HCGenerate.com

Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask this here. I got solutions of Cardarine and Ostarine, and in case they tasted weird, I put them in about 10ml of soda. I got what looks to be a white precipitate. As a science teacher, that says to me that it created a new compound, which worries me a bit. I didn't think I wanted new compounds. OTOH, the thing that comes to mind about soda is the acidity, and my stomach is a lot more acidic, so if the acid is the reactant, then this would have happened anyway.

Are there any certain directions for taking this? I haven't seen any.

Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask this here. I got solutions of Cardarine and Ostarine, and in case they tasted weird, I put them in about 10ml of soda. I got what looks to be a white precipitate. As a science teacher, that says to me that it created a new compound, which worries me a bit. I didn't think I wanted new compounds. OTOH, the thing that comes to mind about soda is the acidity, and my stomach is a lot more acidic, so if the acid is the reactant, then this would have happened anyway.

Are there any certain directions for taking this? I haven't seen any.

I doubt mixing cardarine/ostarine with soda created a new compound. It just bubbled up and you have some powder floating. You should mix the sarms with cranberry juice or orange juice.

Back
Top Bottom