needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Newbie to the site looking for something to gain mass

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Newbie to the site looking for something to gain mass

I've been lifting seriously for years now, but have the same problem. School starts up again in less than a month and with the start of classes comes my prescription for adderall based drugs since I'm ADD. I can eat 4000 calories on day I have class and lift and lose weight. I've tried eating more but would rather vomit. I'm not sure if it matters but I am 6"1, 205 lbs, and 20 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough View Post
    I've been lifting seriously for years now, but have the same problem. School starts up again in less than a month and with the start of classes comes my prescription for adderall based drugs since I'm ADD. I can eat 4000 calories on day I have class and lift and lose weight. I've tried eating more but would rather vomit. I'm not sure if it matters but I am 6"1, 205 lbs, and 20 years old.
    "I can eat 4000 calories on day I have class and lift and lose weight. I've tried eating more but would rather vomit."

Well, OldEnough, unless you're skinny fat, you're certainly not thin. What is your current percentage of body fat?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are only 20 years old and you have years of potential ahead. what exactly is the rush? you cannot just put on massive slobs of muscle quickly, it will take years to put on quality mass.

get on a good workout program and diet plan now and stick with it. the gains will come over time and best of all you will gain muscle memory

eating until you feel like throwing up is not the proper way to eat and counting calories does not work for gaining or losing weight.. never has and never will. it is about the quality of food you eat. i highly doubt you eat to gain muscle, i never met a 20 year old in college who eats muscle building food.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    "I can eat 4000 calories on day I have class and lift and lose weight. I've tried eating more but would rather vomit."

Well, OldEnough, unless you're skinny fat, you're certainly not thin. What is your current percentage of body fat?
    I'm no higher than 15% bf. I'd say I'm probably 14-13 percent body fat

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Building muscle just takes time bro. Be patient. Bodybuilding is a marathon.

4000 calories is MORE then enough food to build muscle. Just keep at it. Keep hitting the workouts hard and you will get the results you are looking for. Rome wasn't built in a day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All that does matter. No1 is your age.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude at your age I was 6'9" 225 pounds. Im now 37 and 270 pounds. It takes a long time to build up muscle unfortunately.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stay motivated and keep working hard. It takes years to get results, keep at it!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Try weighing your food and accurately counting your calories. 4k cals is a LOT more than most guys think. When I was your age I thought I was eating as much as I could.. turned out to only be about 3k cals. If you consistently get 4k per day of good clean food and lift, I guarantee you'll gain.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are only 20 years old man.. im not sure what you expect but you are not going to be able to add mr olympia size at that age.. .this takes times.. .you are still developing into a man dude... it takes time and you are still developing...