Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie steroid cycle

geting

Registered
I am 25 years old
5’9’’
180 pounds
I have been training since I was 15. my goals are strength and size. I am currently benching 280 pounds and want to get into the mid 300’s which would be twice my weight. What is the best steroid cycle for me and can I start it right away or should I wait?

I am 25 years old
5’9’’
180 pounds
I have been training since I was 15. my goals are strength and size. I am currently benching 280 pounds and want to get into the mid 300’s which would be twice my weight. What is the best steroid cycle for me and can I start it right away or should I wait?

I would really think twice about it at only 25 years old... you are your own person and you will do what you want but i would strongly advise you to reconsider and wait a few more years... sarms would be an option or just training naturally until that time but i assure you, waiting a few more years can and will be a huge benefit to you long term

If your goal is pro bodybuilder then begin but I truly believe if your goals aren’t to be huge steroids aren’t for many as it’s not just 500 test you’ll be a freak it takes a little more we all know this..

sarms to look good for the girls is what I’d do if not 100 serious about competing better on health and you’ll makes gains

I am 25 years old
5’9’’
180 pounds

If your goal is bench press no steroids needed. Try doing sarms instead, cardarine gw testolone rad140 and some ostarine. That would increase your bench and make you stronger with a good cardio boost.

I am 25 years old
5’9’’
180 pounds

You should think alot before start using steroids. is this what you need for your life? be competitive athlete ? if yes you will need to go in and for strength nothing beats halo, anadrol, trenbolone . Be samrt think smart and first health

Brother at your age I would check out a sarms cycle from https://sarms.forsale/ it would be a much better option right now.

I would echo what Dylan said and wait until you are a bit older to use steroids sir. You must realize that using steroids at a younger age can cause you many problems later and it would not be worth it

Back
Top Bottom