Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie when it comes to Sarms , requesting much needed help.

OutandAbout

Registered
Thanks for reading this post, new here and looking for some knowledge on Sarms. Currently deployed and have all the time on my hands to eat right and lift well but I'm looking for that edge. Trying to add down size and strength. Any help on proper dosage and what to take and where to get it? Do I run a pct after? I've read some you do and some you don't.

Second piece, my wife is also interested in giving this a go, it's been 2 years since our daughter was born and she still can't get that stubborn stomach fat/ loose skin to go away. She works out and eats well. Currently 5'2 and 120 lbs. what can she take and at what dosage. Same thing where would she get it and should she run any pct?

Thanks to who ever reads this and drops some knowledge bombs on this thread. I appreciate it.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain in depth what SARMS are, sample SARM cycle lay outs and what is required for a PCT after a cycle of SARMS -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.
The triple stack would be a great option for both males and females. A female should use 1/2 the dosages listed in the article.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.
Women produce testosterone just like men do. Women produce testosterone in their ovaries where as men produce testosterone in their testicles. Both males and females need to run a mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster after a cycle of SARMS.

Both of you might run the SARMS triple stack - it is quite a good combination for an overall body recomp, and it is a very safe one as well. Basically, the only thing you would need for PCT is a good natural testosterone booster, such as HCGenerate ES.

Run Cardarine at 20 mgs per day
Ostarine at 25 mgs per day
Andarine S4 at 50 mgs per day. My personal suggestion would be to run only 25 mgs per day for the first two weeks, and then starting from week 3 run the full dosage.

Your wife should be well off with just these dosage. My wife has run this stack a couple of times, and the results were always great, so it is definitely worth a go. Just make sure to be getting the real stuff, like the one sold on sarms1, which is where I always get my sarms from, since they are so reliable and good.

you can run the triple stack 8 weeks to start.. some go 12 weeks

a simple rule of thumb.. women will run half the dosage, except when it comes to cardarine.. you both can run 20mg of cardarine a day no problems as it is non hormonal

Definitely keep researching these compounds before running them. I really like a sarms stack to be ran 12 weeks. 8 weeks is not bad but you will leave gains on the table. Glad to hear you will be able to have diet and training locked in.

I would run it for 8-12 weeks, then do a 4-8 week break and repeat. Most optimal way of doing it Id say

Mk 677 ( nutrobol) is said to be good for tightening loose skin , like after having a kid. Any idea of info on the proper dosage for the wife for that alone plus proper eating and exercise ? Same thing, would a pct be needed as well? Seriously appreciate all the help

What about nutrobal ? I see it helps with tightening loose skin, like after a pregnancy. How would the wife run that? Can she run it alone with proper exercise and diet? Would a pct be needed after ? I appreciate the help and input from everyone here

What about nutrobal ? I see it helps with tightening loose skin, like after a pregnancy. How would the wife run that? Can she run it alone with proper exercise and diet? Would a pct be needed after ? I appreciate the help and input from everyone here

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue so it doesnt effect testosterone levels, thus no PCT is needed after a nutrobal cycle.

Things like HGH/nutrobal are best when used at a low dosage for a long period of time. I would order two vials of nutrobal from sarms1.com and dose 12.5mg (0.5mL) every night 30 minutes before bed for 16 weeks. After you finish the 2 vials (16 weeks), I would take a 4 week break and then do another 16 week cycle.

Nutrobal can be ran by itself or stacked with other SARMS. It does not effect testosterone levels so you can use it on cycle or in a PCT. It's a very versatile SARM.

You can run Nutrobal year straight and you will not need any PCT and wont have any negative effects of it, so you are good to go bro

yes nutrobal will not effect the bodies HGH

it will add to it.. it is a GH pulser.

For me, nutrobal is one hella good replacement for HGH, since it has all the same benefits, but without any of the drawbacks of HGH - it is much cheaper, no need for injections, works much faster, and it does not suppress your natural GH production. All in all, it is a great product to use. You can use it year round, but I would do as @muskate says - 16 weeks on, 4 weeks off - this would maintain the highest sensitivity of your body for the compound, so you would be getting the most out of it.

Mg to ML conversion for triple stack

Alright I'll ask the new guy question here but the dropper in the Sarms bottle is clearly in ML and not my. Yet all the posts I see about dosage are in Mg. so can someone please help with the dosage on the Sarms triple stack in ml?

Alright I'll ask the new guy question here but the dropper in the Sarms bottle is clearly in ML and not my. Yet all the posts I see about dosage are in Mg. so can someone please help with the dosage on the Sarms triple stack in ml?

If you ordered your SARMS from sarms1.com -

ostarine is dosed at 50mg/mL - to get 25mg/day take 0.5mL each day
cardarine is dosed at 20mg/mL - to get 20mg/day take 1mL each day
S4 is dosed at 50mg/mL - to get 50mg/day take 1mL each day

Awesome thanks. Here's another question for the thread. I've seen some posts about people running some of the triple stack for certain weeks and then adding the next Sarm after a certain period and what test booster do you guys recommend ?

Back
Top Bottom