Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next beginner cycle after test + anavar

Repook

Proficient Brother
So I’ve done a couple test e cycles plus a test anavar cycle and I want to try something a bit more serious than anavar . I’m looking at deca or dianbol any recommendations ? Cheers
I’m 34 years old
85kg

So I’ve done a couple test e cycles plus a test anavar cycle and I want to try something a bit more serious than anavar . I’m looking at deca or dianbol any recommendations ? Cheers
I’m 34 years old
85kg

Deca and dbol if you want to bulk sure. You can even try a different combination of deca and winstrol it's a perfect balancing act.

Deca Dbol cycle
300mgs of deca durabolin/week
50mgs dbol/day
12.5mgs aromasin EOD
7 caps n2guard ED

Deca Winstrol cycle
300mgs of deca durabolin/week
50mgs winstrol/day
7 caps n2guard ED
4 caps ostazol preworkout pumps and energy

If you do these at least do a small testosterone base or sustanon if you're bulking 250mgs/week 1 amp or 1ml.

I’m 34 years old
85kg

To do what??

I’m 34 years old
85kg
What are your goals.?

What are you trying to achieve?

Well I’m 85kg but I’m not happy with my muscle mass , I want more mass . I see other 85kg guys and they look amazing and then There’s me lol . I mean I’ve mad some good gains but want more size

I would say eq. It’s my favorite compound other than tren

How would I use a bulk blend of
Test e 200mg + deca 200mg =400mg
Would I do .5 twice a week ?

I know I said deca but I’m reading a lot about npp or eq with test p. Less water retention and sides . I don’t want to balloon in size id rather gain slowly than expand quick with water . What would dosages of each would you recommend ? If I chose eq or npp with test p ?

I know I said deca but I’m reading a lot about npp or eq with test p. Less water retention and sides . I don’t want to balloon in size id rather gain slowly than expand quick with water . What would dosages of each would you recommend ? If I chose eq or npp with test p ?

If you do eq go with 2:1 test eq ratio, so 300mgs of test and 200mgs of eq is a good start with some winstrol.
add some n2guard and really push that cycle hard.

Back
Top Bottom