Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next cycle

tyrannis

This will be my 4th cycle after im done recovering from this test/eq cycle.

Purpose: bulking

Stats: weight 253
BF: 23%

I dont wanna hear shit about my body fat. yes, i know its high. yes, im doing the cycle anyway. yes, i know the potential consequences. lost almost 12% on my current cycle, and ill probably lose more on this next one.

Test E: 400-500 mg/wk 1-12
Superdrol: 10 mg/day for the first week, then 20mg/day if tolerated well for 3 more weeks.
Tren ace: 200mg/wk for the first week, then Tren E 200mg/wk if tolerated well for 7 more weeks.
No AI planned at t his time for this cycle

Standard Nolva/clomid PCT.

Bro i think your should drop your body fat before start this cycle

If you don't wanna hear critique of your cycle and you are gonna do it anyway then why did you post it in the first place?

I am not gonna bs or preach about your bf but keep in mind that you can expect a lot of aromatization with that combination of fairly high bf plus not using an AI.

Well my friend, because i already know that thats whats gonna be said. Everyone is gonna say it, i know this. But again, ill reiterate my original post.. im going to do it anyway. I did damn good with this last cycle when i started at 34% BF. Only more progress to be had with this next one. Tren and superdrol dont aromatize, and i tolerate lower doses of test well. So im not worried about it the AI

Bro i think your should drop your body fat before start this cycle

appreciate the input. ill take it into consideration..

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't wanna hear critique of your cycle and you are gonna do it anyway then why did you post it in the first place?

I am not gonna bs or preach about your bf but keep in mind that you can expect a lot of aromatization with that combination of fairly high bf plus not using an AI.

why did i post it? just wanted to see what everyone though of this for bulking purposes.

i love how you would ask for help then tell people how to answer it... thats what moms are for dude... to tell you what you want to hear... i mean, if you really want help, then why not ask for the purpose of getting it... i dont get that at all... i guess everyone is different but i dont know... whatever, good luck to you

A bulking cycle with only test as a wet compound? I guess you could... good luck adding size with Sdrol and tren.

Why not a classic stack? Deca, test and dbol or drol for example?

Well my friend, because i already know that thats whats gonna be said. Everyone is gonna say it, i know this. But again, ill reiterate my original post.. im going to do it anyway. I did damn good with this last cycle when i started at 34% BF. Only more progress to be had with this next one. Tren and superdrol dont aromatize, and i tolerate lower doses of test well. So im not worried about it the AI

So do whatever you're gonna do and tell us about how bad it was after.

Mobster is alright I just sense he is cautious and doesn't like to see people fuck themselves up, which is good. Its solid advice. Steroids are serious shit.

Im not that huge believer of bulk/cut like the way some people describe it. Unless litterally cutting for a competition..
Maybe because my diet is incredibly lean, chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables ect. Protein shakes with ground oats.
I'm always lean, if I'm taking a lot of gear I just add extra ground oats to my shakes. But I never go for a bulking wet look. Never eat little own 'bulk' with McDonald's, donuts and stupid things like iv seen some do when they think of bulk. Like as if the fat will turn to muscle, that doesn't happen.

Maybe the word you're looking for is recomp.
With test and tren you will lose fat and gain muscle. Tren is an amazing hormone.
Never used sdrol.

Maybe stick with tren ace for entire cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe tbol is better suited. Much Less sides, dry non aromatising.
Tbol doesn't make u feel awesome/amped like dbol. It's pretty gentle

- - - Updated - - -

I'd you stick with 250 test, 75 to 100 eod tops tren ace and some tbol you'll be set. Ideally you want to take, .25 caber e3d starting a couple weeks in.

Eat a lot of clean and healthy food like I suggested. And make sure you do cardio. Jump on the treadmill after every work out except leg day. Even for just 5 minutes.
You will see great progress. You will lean down and also start taking shape tren is hell of a drug. If it's quality.

Mobster is alright I just sense he is cautious and doesn't like to see people fuck themselves up, which is good. Its solid advice. Steroids are serious shit.

Im not that huge believer of bulk/cut like the way some people describe it. Unless litterally cutting for a competition..
Maybe because my diet is incredibly lean, chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables ect. Protein shakes with ground oats.
I'm always lean, if I'm taking a lot of gear I just add extra ground oats to my shakes. But I never go for a bulking wet look. Never eat little own 'bulk' with McDonald's, donuts and stupid things like iv seen some do when they think of bulk. Like as if the fat will turn to muscle, that doesn't happen.

Maybe the word you're looking for is recomp.
With test and tren you will lose fat and gain muscle. Tren is an amazing hormone.
Never used sdrol.

Maybe stick with tren ace for entire cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe tbol is better suited. Much Less sides, dry non aromatising.
Tbol doesn't make u feel awesome/amped like dbol. It's pretty gentle

- - - Updated - - -

I'd you stick with 250 test, 75 to 100 eod tops tren ace and some tbol you'll be set. Ideally you want to take, .25 caber e3d starting a couple weeks in.

Eat a lot of clean and healthy food like I suggested. And make sure you do cardio. Jump on the treadmill after every work out except leg day. Even for just 5 minutes.
You will see great progress. You will lean down and also start taking shape tren is hell of a drug. If it's quality.

i really appreciate the input on this. ill definitely look into to what you said more, for sure. i have been trying to keep it clean, to be certain. its not like im eating fast food everyday. but i get what your saying my friend. your input is well valued by me!

Not a problem man. The caution comes from the wise and experienced tho. I used to be the same

Iv always been arrogant and learnt everything the hard way. The idea is to listen. But i was very invincible when I was younger... Iv done a lot of lsd, pills, ect... Iv endured a lot. Then steroids there is a lot to learn, it's enduring at times esp blasting/cruising thro life, shit ain't always easy or the same as when you start. But lucky I have a strong mind iv always pulled thro, always done well. Have two electrical trades and make over 100k. But not every one can take as much lsd as me and still pull thro, iv seen sooo many fail.

Some use steroids a few times then come off, blame steroids for their limp dick and terrible misery and live a life of low testosterone misery always blaming steroids. That happens a lot I think. That's the reality.
Every cycle you do you, even with proper pct, you will recover less and less from. Until basically blast/cruise or trt. Or misery and blame.

And Iv always said you're only really as big as the dose of gear you're on at that time. Rememeber that. You will never look like you're on tren unless you're on tren lol

- - - Updated - - -

*lsd every weekend from 18 to idk 20 it's a blur. But never again. I'm 30. Id never do it again. 10 plus full blown flashbacks for 6 months to 2 years slowly tapering down. Morphing alien looking back at me in the mirror for 6 months plus. Constant hallucinations for a few years I guess. Lol. But eventually it all went away. I'm lucky I came from a very successful and intelligent family and still always wanted to make somthing of myslef. But yeh after a few years all the hallucinations went away and my thoughts returned to boring Batt shit normal haha.

10 plus actually proper fullblown flashbacks everyday* was never bad tho. But boom I'd go to pick up the phone and worm and suddenly everything is in slow motion and wa wa wa ringing and I'd place to the phone to my head and be like, helllooo, like holy shit, then slowly come back to reality. Felt like I was on a tab of lsd every day for a year after I stopped. I'd see rainbows in glasses, geometrical patterns over everything, walls moving. But it was cool at the time I never hated it.
Plus I also lost my identity and had to rebuild a new one slowly over time. Ha. Crazy days.
Id come home to parents and sisters and my bedroom after a big trip and it was like I was gone for 1000 years... I didn't know who these people were, and my bedroom was unrecognisable.
Iv been to heaven, and hell. Close to heaven as I'll ever get.

There is no doubt in my mind we are scientifically and thro mathematical probability 99.99% in a simulation. And that's actually legit not being crazy. This is after researching about the simulation argument from professors. Notably nick bostrom. Also entrepreneur Elon musk

when you are trying to lose fat steroids are going to be counter productive especially as you get closer to your fat goal because they are great at prventing wasting

all that fat you originally lost wasn't because of steroids, it was because you were changing what you were doing. the steroids were your motivator. but you don't want to get into the habit of depending on steroids to motivate you or you will just go back to where you were after

what i would rather you do instead is save the steroids and use sarms instead, atleast they are safe to use when overweight and they do boost fat loss.. just food for thought

Back
Top Bottom