Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice

Madpitbull7

Registered
Hello everyone. I’m currently off cycle and contemplating my next cycle. I’ve run teen EQ an Test the past 3 times now and I am extremely unhappy with low labido due to teen an even EQ. Not looking to ever do those again. I’m 40 yrs old 230 lbs and I’d say a solid 10% BF. Good health.

So here’s what I need advice on. What cycle can I run for mass without loosing labido?
I’m thinking of 1gram of test cyp
Winstrol
????

PCT the usual. HCG first couple weeks from last injection then use clomid & Nolva.

If there’s any other info on me needed just ask. Thanks for the help in advance guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Dam typo. I meant tren**** & EQ.

Run Proviron with those compounds, and also add cabergolin when running tren or deca, and that should keep your libido healthy (assuming you are already controlling estrogen with an AI)

Last edited:
you want to run a gram of fucking test because your worried about libido... so putting that much strain on yourself, suppressing yourself even further, running insane amounts of test etc is your answer? wow

you want to run a gram of fucking test because your worried about libido... so putting that much strain on yourself, suppressing yourself even further, running insane amounts of test etc is your answer? wow

Well I had the same thought but I figured I would try it. Not 100% on that though. Just throwing the idea out there for discussion.

Hello everyone. I’m currently off cycle and contemplating my next cycle. I’ve run teen EQ an Test the past 3 times now and I am extremely unhappy with low labido due to teen an even EQ. Not looking to ever do those again. I’m 40 yrs old 230 lbs and I’d say a solid 10% BF. Good health.

So here’s what I need advice on. What cycle can I run for mass without loosing labido?
I’m thinking of 1gram of test cyp
Winstrol
????

PCT the usual. HCG first couple weeks from last injection then use clomid & Nolva.

If there’s any other info on me needed just ask. Thanks for the help in advance guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Dam typo. I meant tren**** & EQ.

1000mg? And you wanna add more to that...

Tren is the shit. You'll get less results by ditching the tren and raising the test.

Caber and tren... With test, dbol is amazing libido if u get Ur estro right.

Soo many options. Sooo many possibilities.

I stay away from npp/Deca... Bad for libido even with caber... And it's shit anyway, I'm not a fan.
Tren is where it's at...

Tren is the shit. You'll get less results by ditching the tren and raising the test.

Caber and tren... With test, dbol is amazing libido if u get Ur estro right.

Soo many options. Sooo many possibilities.

I stay away from npp/Deca... Bad for libido even with caber... And it's shit anyway, I'm not a fan.
Tren is where it's at...

Yea tren is good. I just want to experiment and try to get some results without it. I ordered some caber to help with this libido issue. It’s slowly getting better. Never effected me like this until this cycle but I’m not getting younger either. So dbol works good for increased libido? Hmm interesting never tried it.

So how bout this

Test C
Winstrol
Proviron
Dbol

Arimidex on cycle and on pct

Standard pct protocol.

First few years of blasting/cruising, I just ran 750 test, around 500 tren, 40dbol, .5 caber e3d, and .25 adex eod. And it worked well for years.....that was my go to cycle, with a 3 or 4 week cruise at 250 test.

I'd get the God feeling, libido was out of control, Id fuck with aggression like an animal and girls loved it.

Then after a few years idk my estrogen control seems to have changed and suddenly I can barely take a proviron without crashing my estrogen and have ups and downs.
So idk what changed in my body. It used to just be sooo easy to control I remember other people being envious as they had great difficulty controlling their estrogen. So iv like gone the other way.

So now I stick to low test, tren, and non aromatising orals, like tbol, winstrol, Anavar.

Depends how much you aromatise, taking things like proviron or masteron can lower estrogen, and with an ai too, it can crash it. Depends on the individual.

But Ur shit has to be dialled in to have that alpha God feeling/confidence. If it's not dialed in, sex will be shit, or not as good and u won't feel as godly..

Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Have a couple week liver break and finish with winstrol.

If ur gonna run caber may as well throw some tren in. Even if it's 50 to 75mg eod Ace...

But it's a huge experiment as to if u take proviron maybe u won't need an ai at all... Which for some is true. And even running proviron Ur libido could be shit because hormones are too out of whack...

Its a science aye...

First few years of blasting/cruising, I just ran 750 test, around 500 tren, 40dbol, .5 caber e3d, and .25 adex eod. And it worked well for years.....that was my go to cycle, with a 3 or 4 week cruise at 250 test.

I'd get the God feeling, libido was out of control, Id fuck with aggression like an animal and girls loved it.

Then after a few years idk my estrogen control seems to have changed and suddenly I can barely take a proviron without crashing my estrogen and have ups and downs.
So idk what changed in my body. It used to just be sooo easy to control I remember other people being envious as they had great difficulty controlling their estrogen. So iv like gone the other way.

So now I stick to low test, tren, and non aromatising orals, like tbol, winstrol, Anavar.

Depends how much you aromatise, taking things like proviron or masteron can lower estrogen, and with an ai too, it can crash it. Depends on the individual.

But Ur shit has to be dialled in to have that alpha God feeling/confidence. If it's not dialed in, sex will be shit, or not as good and u won't feel as godly..

Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Have a couple week liver break and finish with winstrol.

If ur gonna run caber may as well throw some tren in. Even if it's 50 to 75mg eod Ace...

But it's a huge experiment as to if u take proviron maybe u won't need an ai at all... Which for some is true. And even running proviron Ur libido could be shit because hormones are too out of whack...

Its a science aye...

See what I've put in bold.

That's why.

I would try throwing in just 200mg of deca with whatever test you run. I’d run it higher personally. I think you’ll like it. Even throw in the EQ if you wanna.

See what I've put in bold.

That's why.

Yeh it's like being a Guinea pig... I understand.

But most experienced people can help with advice after having led that kind of experimentation.

Cause that's what this game is.

Iv learnt a lot over my time. I'm more cautious now days for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

It's very psychological too.... It grabs hold of you... To be that person... Iv overcome a lot... But still in this society we live in there is just so much expectation on appearances...
Its like, if u have size and ur on, and ur confident and killing it, Ur somebody. If ur small, it's like, Ur nobody.
Its a fucked society. And people risk it all for that.

You took 3-4 week “cruises”?? Man no wonder your body doesn’t handle them well anymore you were doing things super jacked up.

Yeh it's like being a Guinea pig... I understand.

But most experienced people can help with advice after having led that kind of experimentation.

Cause that's what this game is.

Iv learnt a lot over my time. I'm more cautious now days for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

It's very psychological too.... It grabs hold of you... To be that person... Iv overcome a lot... But still in this society we live in there is just so much expectation on appearances...
Its like, if u have size and ur on, and ur confident and killing it, Ur somebody. If ur small, it's like, Ur nobody.
Its a fucked society. And people risk it all for that.

I feel you on that though. I can’t ever go back to natural even if I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom