Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle- female

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
Hi guys...I wanted to post up my next cycle. SOME of these compounds are new to me. My goal with this cycle is to increase mass.

Oral Primobolan @ 25mgs ed
LGD @ 10mgs ed
MK-677 @ 12.5mgs ed
GW-501516 @20mgs ed
N2slin

Mini PCT
HcGenerate ES
MK-677 will continue thru PCT

I follow a strict diet which consists of 3 medium carbo days, 2 high carb days and 2 low carb days. Without getting to specific I eat upwards of 300 grams of carbs on High carbo days and as close to zero (veggies) on low carb days. Low carb days include increased fat intake. (If anybody has any questions about this...just ask.)

This will be my first time using oral primobolan and LGD. This will be a 10 week cycle giving no issues or sides pop up.

Currently I am 5'5.5 & 155lbs.

I will be logging this cycle in another thread once I begin.

Let me know your thoughts......

Thanks

It looks like a lot more women now using SARMS, it gives females the freedom to use effective amounts and get great results without ever looking or sounding like they take steroids. Just muscle without the manliness.

Looking forward to following your log Ash!

Ash is stronger then most guys on this board. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Overall I really like it. Have you ran LGD before? I think females usually do 5mg instead of a full 10mg. Looking forward to your log!

I wanted Ash to be more aggressive with the LGD dosage then the primo dosage to prevent the risk of androgenic related side effects.

Hi guys...I wanted to post up my next cycle. SOME of these compounds are new to me. My goal with this cycle is to increase mass.

Oral Primobolan @ 25mgs ed
LGD @ 10mgs ed
MK-677 @ 12.5mgs ed
GW-501516 @20mgs ed
N2slin

Mini PCT
HcGenerate ES
MK-677 will continue thru PCT

I follow a strict diet which consists of 3 medium carbo days, 2 high carb days and 2 low carb days. Without getting to specific I eat upwards of 300 grams of carbs on High carbo days and as close to zero (veggies) on low carb days. Low carb days include increased fat intake. (If anybody has any questions about this...just ask.)

This will be my first time using oral primobolan and LGD. This will be a 10 week cycle giving no issues or sides pop up.

Currently I am 5'5.5 & 155lbs.

I will be logging this cycle in another thread once I begin.

Let me know your thoughts......

Thanks

I would replace the oral primo for the injectable, as the oral version is a waste of money in my opinion. You will get much more bang for the buck with the injectable primobolan (depot). Other than that, this is a very good cycle for a lady, and I wish you the best of luck, which I don't think you will need if you are instructed by @muskate.

Muskate has been coaching me for just under a year. He keeps me grounded, out of my comfort zone and "conservative".

Lev, oral primo is my intro into primo depot. Im very cautious of sides as I do not want to sound like kermit the frog. Im curious to see what my gains are like on this run.

Back
Top Bottom