Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next cycle look

steeleme

Registered
this is what I plan on running
10 weeks of Trebolone blend (acetate, Hexa, Enanthate) 300mg per week 3X a week split injections
12 weeks of sustanon 250 @ 500mg per week
My goal is losing fat and gaining muscle. I am currently around 17% body fat and weight is 188 pounds at 5’6”. Been training for 12 years with 4 years of steroid experience. I know my body fat got up high but I used to be under 10% but have been bulking hard. Any tips on here beside losing fat?

10 weeks of Trebolone blend (acetate, Hexa, Enanthate) 300mg per week 3X a week split injections
My goal is losing fat and gaining muscle. I am currently around 17% body fat and weight is 188 pounds at 5’6”. Been training for 12 years with 4 years of steroid experience. I know my body fat got up high but I used to be under 10% but have been bulking hard. Any tips on here beside losing fat?

Cycle is fine, sustanon/tren is good. If you want to lose bodyfat, you'll need to increase your anti-estrogens here. Add aromasin 25mgs ED and dostinex .25mgs E3D (prolactin control). You can (up to you) replace dostinex with a natural alternative N2generate ES which lowers prolactin by about 30% in anecdotal evidence.

at the end of the day steroids are not fat burners. if they were then everyone using them would be 3% body fat by now.

i would get your body fat down closer to 10% before using them

You need to drop bodyfat down before starting in my opinion. Youll have less sides and the cycle will be better

In my opinion you should focus on lose all fat possible using very low carb diet , cardio fasted and cycle : you will need probably 16 to 20 weeks to get ripped and then after grow lean
Cycle:
200mg test week
600mg tri tren
600 masteron E
25mcg aromasin EOD
50mh anavar or wintrol 4 weeks on 4 off

really need to lock diet in before you start and get the body fat down before this cycle. If you could go into cycle around 10-12% you results will be far greater imo. I would up the tren a little to around 500mg per week and keep test around 400-500mg per week. proviron be great addition to this cycle along with s4 and gw

I lean out pretty good on tren but I would cut your test dose in half. Since you are cutting, you don't want to have that bloat on your gut from test.

Brother you mention something very interesting . I have been using over 2gr test with almost no AI , and my belly got very distended , can this be caused by to much test and higher levels estrogen? Now to reverse this not easy is probably visceral fat ?

If your body fat it that high and your only 180 lbs something to me is just not adding up if you have been lifting this long and been on gear over fours years .
Really don’t think this cycle lay out is the right choice to accomplish what your goal is at all .
If you had enough mature muscle at that body fat you be over 200 lbs at least .
Think changing your training habits and restructuring your diet is the best step .
Run a HRt type of dose with your gear choice and your results will come .
Much faster then just a sloppy big blast like that .

If your body fat it that high and your only 180 lbs something to me is just not adding up if you have been lifting this long and been on gear over fours years .
Really don’t think this cycle lay out is the right choice to accomplish what your goal is at all .
If you had enough mature muscle at that body fat you be over 200 lbs at least .
Think changing your training habits and restructuring your diet is the best step .
Run a HRt type of dose with your gear choice and your results will come .
Much faster then just a sloppy big blast like that .

Agreed. A lean 188 at 5'6 would be a different matter.

Back
Top Bottom