Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle thoughts/advice

Hellboy1281

Registered
I wanted to get some thoughts on my next cycle. The plan right now is to run:

Week 1-5: anadrol 50-75mg ED
Week 1-5: test prop TBD
Week1-14: primo 800-1000mg per week
Week 1-14: test cyp TBD
Week 6-14: winny 50-75 mg ED
Week 1-14: adex or aramosin (any thoughts on which is better for this cycle?)

The goal is to do a short type lean bulk for those first 5 weeks and then trim down/put on lean mass slowly those last 9 weeks. Strength gains is also a major point of emphasis.

So the plan is to run the adrol with prop and cyp basically like a makeshift type sust but then stop using prop after the 5 weeks. I want to take around 1000mg a week of test. Any thoughts on this or anything to add to it? And either adex or aramosin for an AI. Thanks.

no clue why you want to kickstart with test prop... completely pointless to say the least... you already have anadrol there to kickstart... nor why you feel the need to run a damn gram of test... i dont get that nor see that as being smart in any way, shape or form... i like the involvement of primo and winstrol and thought everything looked great until the commend about that much test... thats honestly just ridiculous... it could be a damn good cycle if you ran it right and didnt get so abusive with it

Last edited:
So what would you suggest? Drop the prop? I think it's a little naive to think not running any test at all would be a good idea. Just wondering what your thoughts are. Thank man

So what would you suggest? Drop the prop? I think it's a little naive to think not running any test at all would be a good idea. Just wondering what your thoughts are. Thank man

Same cycle, just drop the test prop.

Also, you are running two liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle. That's going to put a lot of strain on your liver man. I would add in a good liver aid supplement to your cycle lay out.

Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. The board sponsor n2bm.com makes a really good product called n2guard. Check that out.

ummm im lost... im the guy that says to never run a cycle without test bro... im saying a gram is absolutely ridiculous and senseless... i also said you dont need both prop and cyp both... i never ONCE said to not use test... where did i say that? i said to NOT be abusive and ridiculous and use a gram... why would you need more than 500 per week? thats my point...

That is a ton of fucking gear man. Crazy. No need to want to run 1g of test per week plus all that other shit. Then you want to run liver toxic orals for basically 14 weeks straight. Taking 1 week off in between is not nearly enough to give your liver a break. Honestly, just run the long ester test and kick start with anadrol if you want for 4 weeks. Finish with winny for the last 4 weeks as long as you are lean enough. Post up your full stats too. I hate giving steroid advice and wondering if the guy asking is a kid.

Even the kick start idea needs, I think, to come out to 'extra gains' and I've yet to see a post compare cycles and say 'and X, with his kick start, gained more'. So I'd pass.

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

- - - Updated - - -

That is a ton of fucking gear man. Crazy. No need to want to run 1g of test per week plus all that other shit. Then you want to run liver toxic orals for basically 14 weeks straight. Taking 1 week off in between is not nearly enough to give your liver a break. Honestly, just run the long ester test and kick start with anadrol if you want for 4 weeks. Finish with winny for the last 4 weeks as long as you are lean enough. Post up your full stats too. I hate giving steroid advice and wondering if the guy asking is a kid.

i agree and i wish more people took the time to ask that bro

27 years old. 6'5" 263 lbs 11 percent body fat roughly. Ive run prop and win in the past and ran them with success. I appreciate the advice. Any more ideas would be appreciated too

here is a full layout..

1-14 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 primo 600-800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
13-16 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

here is a full layout..

1-14 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 primo 600-800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
13-16 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

What about swapping anadrol for tbol? Any thoughts on that? Ideally I'd like to avoid a TON of water retention and bloat but still want strength and size gains. The cleaner the better. Thanks man

What about swapping anadrol for tbol? Any thoughts on that? Ideally I'd like to avoid a TON of water retention and bloat but still want strength and size gains. The cleaner the better. Thanks man

thats fine, then it would go 1-6 if you want or you can keep it at 1-4... 40-60 mg per day

Back
Top Bottom