Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next large cycle

kaeriau

Newbie Brother
I have a tendency to run bigger cycles. It's because I'm not a good responder to steroids and I'm also a very hard gainer
I’m 32 years old. 5’9’’ 183 pounds and 15% body fat
I was over 200 pounds for a period of time but didn’t like that look. Decided to cut back down to the 180’s. Now want to bulk back up
There 3 steroids i am most interested in stacking are trenbolone, sustanon (like it better then test) and anadrol. Help me stack them

I have a tendency to run bigger cycles. It's because I'm not a good responder to steroids and I'm also a very hard gainer
I was over 200 pounds for a period of time but didn’t like that look. Decided to cut back down to the 180’s. Now want to bulk back up
There 3 steroids i am most interested in stacking are trenbolone, sustanon (like it better then test) and anadrol. Help me stack them

500mgs sutanon
300mgs trenbolone
50mgs anadrol
n2guard 7caps
aromasin 10mgs

sust is test bro..... you do any research? This is a very common stack... go to @domestic-supply.com for the best gear.

Back
Top Bottom