Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Predictions

In this league you need a great QB to go anywhere who is not only great but also CLUTCH. look at the eagles 2 years ago. Foles was playing lights out and took them all the way to the super bowl and won it. it is just like in hockey getting a hot goalie in the playoffs that stops 49 of 50 shots in the game and puts his team on his back.

THAT IS what you need and unfortunately for most of the league, that is what you have to have to win consistently. it is the way the league rules are set up today, it is all about QB and QB only. hence why you will be seeing them making 40 and 50M over the next few years per year and why RB's don't make shit. a great RB doesn't win you jack shit when there is 2 minutes left and you are down by 4 with 1 timeout.

the NFL is still fun to watch but everyone needs to be honest with themselves and ask a simple question. does my team have a great bonafide franchise QB? if the answer is no then you should not expect them to go anywhere. they MIGHT squeak into the playoffs on 9 or 10 wins thanks to a lot of nice breaks, but then what? they will be 1 and done.

who were the 4 QB's that made it to the conference title games?

Mahomes
Brady
Brees
Goff

does anyone want to argue that the first 3 are the top 3 QB's in the NFL probably in order too? all future hall of famers hands down. and Goff had 32 TD's and 12 INT's, 65% completion and threw for 4500 yards and 100+ rating. he had a helluva year so i would put him as a top 5 QB too.

my question is what QB's will surprise this year? that will be the fun part of this season. cause there will be a handful which take it to the next level

Last edited:
In this league you need a great QB to go anywhere who is not only great but also CLUTCH. look at the eagles 2 years ago. Foles was playing lights out and took them all the way to the super bowl and won it. it is just like in hockey getting a hot goalie in the playoffs that stops 49 of 50 shots in the game and puts his team on his back.

THAT IS what you need and unfortunately for most of the league, that is what you have to have to win consistently. it is the way the league rules are set up today, it is all about QB and QB only. hence why you will be seeing them making 40 and 50M over the next few years per year and why RB's don't make shit. a great RB doesn't win you jack shit when there is 2 minutes left and you are down by 4 with 1 timeout.

the NFL is still fun to watch but everyone needs to be honest with themselves and ask a simple question. does my team have a great bonafide franchise QB? if the answer is no then you should not expect them to go anywhere. they MIGHT squeak into the playoffs on 9 or 10 wins thanks to a lot of nice breaks, but then what? they will be 1 and done.

Mahomes
Brady
Brees
Goff

does anyone want to argue that the first 3 are the top 3 QB's in the NFL probably in order too? all future hall of famers hands down. and Goff had 32 TD's and 12 INT's, 65% completion and threw for 4500 yards and 100+ rating. he had a helluva year so i would put him as a top 5 QB too.

my question is what QB's will surprise this year? that will be the fun part of this season. cause there will be a handful which take it to the next level

Lamar Jackson, David Carr, Josh Rosen (sleeper)

Lamar Jackson, David Carr, Josh Rosen (sleeper)
david carr? he hasnt played in quite some time... you mean derek i assume... of the three you listed, hes the only one i think will do much of anything... jackson cant throw and now that everyone has seen him play i dont think he will do much of anything to be honest.. i hope he does because i like the ravens a lot but qb's that play his style never last... i honestly think rosen was the worst of the hyped qb's from last years draft... i dont know why the dolphins even bothered to be honest... i dont think he'll ever be a starter but more a backup... i honestly think the best thing the dolphins could do is try to get the number 1 pick the next TWO drafts and build that roster back up so that when brady retires, they could be the next team in the afc east...

- - - Updated - - -

Mahomes
Brady
Brees
Goff

mayfield wont be a shocker to anyone but i think hes due for a big year... unexpected progress, i think will be josh allen and darnold... those two i believe will take big steps forward this year... most people expect darnold to end up being great... not so much on allen and i was never high on allen but he looks really good thus far... i guess we'll see.. it is buffalo we are talking about here... i think trubisky is going to be a lot better and expect him to continue to progress quite well... i dont think any of these guys are going to be like brady, brees, rodgers types but i do think they are going to have nice careers...

josh allen has never been accurate and darnold is a turnover machine. they were that way in college and that way last year as rookies. if they fix their issues they will be good QB's but usually players are consistent so i expect more of the same. i don't think you can fix either issue.

Rosen problem is he has a lot of talent but he will throw a couple really bad passes per game that you scratch your head at. not sure if that is something that can be fixed with experience, we will see

Lamar Jackson is a playmaker and the Ravens were dead last year before he came in and led them to the playoffs. NOBODY had them winning their division, everyone was sucking off the steelers and look what happened. having said that this is a passing league and i don't think running for 200 yards and throwing for 150 is going to win a lot of games ESPECIALLY if the team falls behind. you gotta be able to score in 4 or 5 plays

I just dont see it from any of the young QBs. Other than Mahomes the rest dont overly impress me.

Just looking at the top 10 QBs under the age of 25 you have:

1) Mahomes - stud
2) Goff - did you see him against the pats? Loaded team, high powered offense, but looks to fade in the spotlight - potential stud
3) Deshaun Watson - injury risk, great when on the field, looks to run too much and we see what happens to those guys - potential stud high risk
4) Baker Mayfield - looks good lets see what he can do with some talent - potential stud
5) Marcus Marriota - next....
6) Mitch Trubisky - next......
7) Sam Darnold - next.....
8) Jameis Winston - next......
9) Josh Rosen - next.............
10) Josh Allen - next..............

Next meaning I dont even want to talk about them they are dog shit.

I see nothing from these young guys other than Mahomes with some potential upside with Goff and Mayfield. Watson is good but again hes hurt alllllll the time.

I wish Baker Mayfield and his crew in Cleveland would win some games before opening their mouths

OBJ hasn't won shit in the NFL his entire career, neither has Landry. none of them have won a single playoff game no joke yet they talk trash like crazy. Tom brady talks zero trash and look at how much he has won. you look like a fool when you talk shit and can't back it up

I wish Baker Mayfield and his crew in Cleveland would win some games before opening their mouths

OBJ hasn't won shit in the NFL his entire career, neither has Landry. none of them have won a single playoff game no joke yet they talk trash like crazy. Tom brady talks zero trash and look at how much he has won. you look like a fool when you talk shit and can't back it up

Yea my thing is other than Mahomes none are a sure shot. They could all be Pro-bowlers or they could all be flops. My thing is I think this is more of the 2011 draft class string of QBs.

Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder. Or the Tannehill (sorry), EJ Manuel, Brock Osweiler, Geno Smith, Brandon Weedon, Paxton Lynch, Johnny Manziel guys.

None of them have shown me anything yet other than Mahomes that makes me think they are really special talents.

Back
Top Bottom