Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL: Rob Ninkovich cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
In this article, we discuss the steroid cycle and PED positive tests for Rob Ninkovich:
https://www.evolutionary.org/rob-ninkovich-steroids

Rob-Ninkovich.jpg

Do we know what he failed the test for?

NFL no longer discloses what they failed for. i'm sure they don't want some idiot kid copying what they did

- - - Updated - - -

it is almost as if the author for these NFL articles hates the patriots cause every other NFL player busted for roids is a pats player.. either that or the patriots just are cheaters lol

I gotta be honest...I am not a fan of these gossipy speculative types of articles that are get posted on the front page. HTF does anyone even come close to knowing what anabolics an athlete is using. I just feel it cheapens the legitimacy of this otherwise very credible forum...feels very clickbate'ish. Just my $.02

NFL no longer discloses what they failed for. i'm sure they don't want some idiot kid copying what they did

- - - Updated - - -

it is almost as if the author for these NFL articles hates the patriots cause every other NFL player busted for roids is a pats player.. either that or the patriots just are cheaters lol
the true dolphins fan and patriot hater.. !! i have always loved your loyalty to your boys... thats a real fan and i love that... i suffered so many years getting made fun of for liking the Saints, especially way back when they never won a thing... love the loyalty!

the true dolphins fan and patriot hater.. !! i have always loved your loyalty to your boys... thats a real fan and i love that... i suffered so many years getting made fun of for liking the Saints, especially way back when they never won a thing... love the loyalty!

haha, now you know who writes these nfl articles lol..

I was at the game last weekend.. i am still recovering from the last play.. I assaulted about 20 people in the stands after it happened high fiving and hugging everyone.

even if they lose every game rest of season that 1 play made it worth it and being there was that much sweeter to witness it! nothing beats the NFL when it comes to spectator sports.

Last edited:
I gotta be honest...I am not a fan of these gossipy speculative types of articles that are get posted on the front page. HTF does anyone even come close to knowing what anabolics an athlete is using. I just feel it cheapens the legitimacy of this otherwise very credible forum...feels very clickbate'ish. Just my $.02

you probably found evo via a search engine while searching for information yourself right? it is exactly that. someone googles the athletes name and steroids, and this article comes up.. they read the article then find their way to the forum.

what the athlete used is just speculation based on what someone at his position would take to get an advantage, it just for entertainment purposes.. even the athlete himself in a lot of cases won't know what they took. sometimes they just get something from trainer or friend

You don't suppose the reason behind the posting of these celebrities' alleged steroid cycles is to make readers say to themselves, "Wow, Rob Ninkovich used this and that. I'm going to purchase this and that ASAP so that I can look just like Rob Ninkovich!"?
I'll leave it to the reader to decide what "this and that" are.

Nah, that just couldn't be the reason behind such posts. Never mind.

You don't suppose the reason behind the posting of these celebrities' alleged steroid cycles is to make readers say to themselves, "Wow, Rob Ninkovich used this and that. I'm going to purchase this and that ASAP so that I can look just like Rob Ninkovich!"?
I'll leave it to the reader to decide what "this and that" are.

Nah, that just couldn't be the reason behind such posts. Never mind.
that was one million percent NOT the reason these were done... i was here from day one and when these were first being done it was simply to attract more traffic to the site and it was made very clear this is all for entertainment purposes only... its quite simple really... if you are not a fan, dont read them... its not an issue... its not as though there are things here i dont read either... simply put, everything on every website is NOT for everyone and thats not a big deal whatsoever but to make the implication you just did is flat out wrong... i was never a huge fan of the articles personally because i didnt like any sort of implication drawn but at that time, it was an attempt to bring the traffic needed to make this place a success.. so it is what it is...

i dont like these conspiracy things i see people come up with, it honestly makes me see red... i never comment on it and you dont see me get too involved in the discussion but its beyond frustrating... let me explain something FOR EVERYONE to understand...

NONE of you pay a DOLLAR for this site... you come here daily, have access to unlimited information, you have entertainment etc... you are not charged for any of it... you DO NOT have to use any sponsor on this forum whatsoever.. there is no obligation of ANYONE other than to follow different board rules on different forums (as different forums have different rules)

these forums COST MONEY to operate and A LOT more than people understand...

1. the server A site THIS SIZE requires a very large dedicated server... im no tech but im aware of these costs and its NOT CHEAP on its own... its not like a hundred dollars a month type of little weak server we are talking... i am not sure this particular server cost but its not cheap...

2. security for the site... there are IT people here that HAVE to be paid to monitor the site... sites this size get attacked basically daily with BOTS etc and thats why there are constant server upgrades done etc... otherwise there is no website whatsoever here functioning properly and definitely not with the speed and ease this place has...

3. TIME which is more valuable than all of this... how about the time dedicated to put all the articles, videos, upgrades etc. into this? how does one get paid for all of this etc.? people seem to think that we all dont have families, things to pay for etc... everyone wants this, wants that, throws out demands etc... but never takes into consideration how much time actually costs... my guess is that noone here works for free...

and there is actually quite a bit more but these are the most obvious... and mind you, i have no clue what admin here does with sponsors costs etc but these places simply cant function without some sort of income somewhere... thats ludicrous to even think that.. .so before the conspiracies and bull shit nonsense continues any further, because its pretty fucked up and selfish to be honest, people need to take a look at all this and be A FUCKLOAD MORE CONSIDERATE about shit that gets said...

- - - Updated - - -

haha, now you know who writes these nfl articles lol..

I was at the game last weekend.. i am still recovering from the last play.. I assaulted about 20 people in the stands after it happened high fiving and hugging everyone.

even if they lose every game rest of season that 1 play made it worth it and being there was that much sweeter to witness it! nothing beats the NFL when it comes to spectator sports.
that was just fat out insane... me and my wife were actually watching the game when it happened too.. just unreal... there is a serious curse for the patriots in miami.. if you could only stay healthy over there, i would have you penciled in the playoffs... there's still a chance too, not saying there's not, but just so many constant injuries... good luck the rest of the way this season, hopefully you sneak in there

that was one million percent NOT the reason these were done... i was here from day one and when these were first being done it was simply to attract more traffic to the site and it was made very clear this is all for entertainment purposes only... its quite simple really... if you are not a fan, dont read them... its not an issue... its not as though there are things here i dont read either... simply put, everything on every website is NOT for everyone and thats not a big deal whatsoever but to make the implication you just did is flat out wrong... i was never a huge fan of the articles personally because i didnt like any sort of implication drawn but at that time, it was an attempt to bring the traffic needed to make this place a success.. so it is what it is...

i dont like these conspiracy things i see people come up with, it honestly makes me see red... i never comment on it and you dont see me get too involved in the discussion but its beyond frustrating... let me explain something FOR EVERYONE to understand...

A conspiracy or, as you suggested, Dylan, a conspiracy theory is, according to Webster's, "a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators." (Emphasis not in original.)
I, on the other hand, wrote, in part, "You don't suppose the reason behind the posting of these celebrities' alleged steroid cycles is to...", thereby clearly asking an obvious hypothetical question rather than presenting any sort of explanation. Simply stated, I did not present a conspiracy theory.
Nonetheless, your subsequent statements having to do with Evo's obvious need of large infusions of cash each month actually appear to bolster my rather flippant assertion that the posting of various athletes' alleged use of certain compounds is, indeed, carried out in order to generate the sale of various compounds and, in turn, to generate income for Evo'.
To wit...

NONE of you pay a DOLLAR for this site... you come here daily, have access to unlimited information, you have entertainment etc... you are not charged for any of it... you DO NOT have to use any sponsor on this forum whatsoever.. there is no obligation of ANYONE other than to follow different board rules on different forums (as different forums have different rules)

these forums COST MONEY to operate and A LOT more than people understand...

1. the server A site THIS SIZE requires a very large dedicated server... im no tech but im aware of these costs and its NOT CHEAP on its own... its not like a hundred dollars a month type of little weak server we are talking... i am not sure this particular server cost but its not cheap...

2. security for the site... there are IT people here that HAVE to be paid to monitor the site... sites this size get attacked basically daily with BOTS etc and thats why there are constant server upgrades done etc... otherwise there is no website whatsoever here functioning properly and definitely not with the speed and ease this place has...

3. TIME which is more valuable than all of this... how about the time dedicated to put all the articles, videos, upgrades etc. into this? how does one get paid for all of this etc.? people seem to think that we all dont have families, things to pay for etc... everyone wants this, wants that, throws out demands etc... but never takes into consideration how much time actually costs... my guess is that noone here works for free...

and there is actually quite a bit more but these are the most obvious... and mind you, i have no clue what admin here does with sponsors costs etc but these places simply cant function without some sort of income somewhere... thats ludicrous to even think that.. .so before the conspiracies and bull shit nonsense continues any further, because its pretty fucked up and selfish to be honest, people need to take a look at all this and be A FUCKLOAD MORE CONSIDERATE about shit that gets said...

A conspiracy or, as you suggested, Dylan, a conspiracy theory is, according to Webster's, "a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators." (Emphasis not in original.)
I, on the other hand, wrote, in part, "You don't suppose the reason behind the posting of these celebrities' alleged steroid cycles is to...", thereby clearly asking an obvious hypothetical question rather than presenting any sort of explanation. Simply stated, I did not present a conspiracy theory.
Nonetheless, your subsequent statements having to do with Evo's obvious need of large infusions of cash each month actually appear to bolster my rather flippant assertion that the posting of various athletes' alleged use of certain compounds is, indeed, carried out in order to generate the sale of various compounds and, in turn, to generate income for Evo'.
To wit...

Clearly you miss the point but whatever. It is what it is. All i know is that its quite sad things i read from some on insinuations made. I guess thats life where everyone expects the world for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And also. I appreciate the clever retort but your history of comments made against the forum insinuates otherwise. I do realize that you are intelligent and have well thought out remarks, but im far beyond many with interpretation and understanding of meaning and intent. Its no secret i like you and think highly of you but at times, u come across as someone who has some sort of hate or a grudge without an on the surface reason.

You make a lot of presumptions or imply many things without being privy to real facts and i dont know your reasoning but i do know a lot of people sacrifice quite a bit to make this place what it is...

Its just a constant with you man and eventually, it gets old and its starts to become bothersome, which makes one wonder if you have such an issue with things here, why stay? Not saying anyone wants you to leave, because thats not the case but i know i dont stick around anywhere that i have many problems with and its not really logical for one to do so...

you tried to avoid everything i said, change the topic to what you did and then make further implications, which comes down to one of two things... you are either ignorant (which we both know IS NOT the case) or you are being a jerk about it, which you are and i honestly dont know why but like i said, it is what it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Interesting that they don't disclose what drugs he was caught using. I guess they probably don't want young kids trying to copy him

I mean most of the NFL has been on the juice or HGH so its not a new revelation.

Back
Top Bottom