Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NFL standings predictions 2018

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan62 View Post
    The only team that might get some use out of him is the Patriots, and with that said, even they arenít touching him. Belechick can see the problems that guy causes. He needed stern coaching from the day he entered the league and he would have been better off. Instead he got the Cowboys who havenít had a good receiver since Michael Irvin. And he wasnít as great as he thinks either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am surprised Bill B hasnt signed him. They stay away from murders now at least (and I am in Massachusetts and a huge Pats fan LOL) but they have gone with some strong personalities in the past.

Randy Moss, Fat Albert Haynesworth, etc. I would take a chance on him if he was going to take a contract on the cheap side guarantee wise and they tons of incentives something along the lines of $1M guaranteed + $2M for 800 yards receiving + $1M for 6+ TDs, etc. Problem is he wont do that from what everyone is saying.

Back to Dallas though their offense looks tough. Their D is much improved but an give Zeke the ball! As Steve said you build a stud offensive line and have a top 5 runningback in the beginning of his prime you feed him. I was laughing when he was doing the spoon feeding himself "feed me" motion its like how much more obvious do you need to be?

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yep, my prediction was the closest. I win ... "a dream date in knee pads with Paul Williams." (See this thread's 4th post.)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    New England Patriots own all of you bitches. Just deal with it!
    Eddie I think I got ya!

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eddie I think I got ya!
    Actually, "New England Patriots own all of you bitches. Just deal with it!" does not constitute a Super Bowl prediction. It was just a fan - namely, you - speaking from the heart. :-)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Actually, "New England Patriots own all of you bitches. Just deal with it!" does not constitute a Super Bowl prediction. It was just a fan - namely, you - speaking from the heart. :-)
    Oh please! I always pick the pats to make/win the superbowl. Cant argue against 50% of the time making it and winning it 33% of the time.

Also I called the rams too.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh please! I always pick the pats to make/win the superbowl. Cant argue against 50% of the time making it and winning it 33% of the time.
    My point precisely!

Also I called the rams too.
    No you didn't.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    See I disagree on Patricia. The patriots defense has never been dominant under Patricia. Plus the consistent factors have been Brady and Belichick. Their cooridantors have come and gone (Bill O'Brien, Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels, Charlie Weis) but the Patriots have always managed to win at least 10 games in 16 of his 18 seasons (one season was 9 wins in 2002 and 5 wins his first year in 2000).

Belichick is a defensive guru. Patricia was a pawn. Look at the superbowl. Belichick benched Malcolm Butler (which i dont agree with) but Patricia was hugging Butler on the sideline. If he had made that decision he wouldnt have looked as surprised or been consoling Butler. It shows how little control the coordinators have in New England. My brother in law is the head producer for NESN sports desk our main local sports station for New England Sports and essentially the story is Butler did something he shouldnt have. Belichick was pissed and sat him. Butler came out at first and was mad but then he changed his tune when he got his huge contract. He essentially now is saying he has no issues with Belichick which those around the team are saying he doesnt want the reason he was benched getting out there. Belichick took him from an undrafted free agent to putting him in a position to save a superbowl for them and get paid like a #1 corner. Not a bad turn around.

Im more concerned about Brady's health with the patchwork offensive line they are working with.

I like the rams a lot. Aaron Donald could be the best player period in the NFL and with Suh, Gurley, Goff, Peters, Aquib Talib, etc they look really really really good. Should be interesting and if Goff plays well they certainly make a run.
    See Eddie!!!

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    See Eddie!!!
    Nor does "I like the rams a lot" constitute a Super Bowl prediction. The following is an example of what constitutes a Super Bowl prediction:

...Playoff Progs'

AFC

Wild-Card Games
    Los Angeles over Tennessee
    Jacksonville over Kansas City

Divisional Games
    New England over Los Angeles
    Pittsburgh over Jacksonville

Conference Championship
    Pittsburgh over New England

NFC

Wild-Card Games
    New Orleans over San Francisco
    Atlanta over Minnesota

Divisional Games
    Philidelphia over New Orleans
    Los Angeles over Atlanta

Conference Championship
    Los Angeles over Philadelphia

Super Bowl
    Los Angeles over Pittsburg
    (Emphasis not in original. See this thread's fourth post.)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nor does "I like the rams a lot" constitute a Super Bowl prediction. The following is an example of what constitutes a Super Bowl prediction:

(Emphasis not in original. See this thread's fourth post.)
    yea yea yea you and your rules.

Just cant admit I was right can you dad!??!?!?!

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yea yea yea you and your rules.

Just cant admit I was right can you dad!??!?!?!
    May you have better luck next year, uh, son. Just be sure to write something to the effect of, say...

"My Super Bowl prediction: New England over Dallas."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678