Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Niacin flush. N2KTS OMG it burns so good YA!!!!!

N

Needtogetaas

OK so today is test 3 of the N2KTS Formula 1. 1 scoop worked great. 2 scoops even better.

Today about 15 mins ago I went for the gold,grew some balls and did a full 3 scoops of N2KTS and let me tell you lmao.

IT OMG it burns sooooo good. Skins on fire and I feel like killing the world. Nothing like a good Niacin flush,energy rush,and blasting blood flow to get you ready for a work out. Lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck ya! Tear it up!! :20:

Hows it taste? the 3 scoops?
OK I am not going to lie about this one.

1 scoop tasted great
2 scoops tasted just fine
3 scoops tasted like shit. It was still easy to get down but I did not enjoy it.

Well if you need some guinea pigs.... LOL

What do you compare the sensitivity level to?

So I guess if you are going for taste it is best to take each scoop separate if you want more then one?? ;)

So I guess if you are going for taste it is best to take each scoop separate if you want more then one?? ;)
Yes but up to two scoops still taste good and that is the best dose. I would start off with one to see how it effects you. Then move up to two pre work out and if you like a 3rd scoop in 8-16onc of water for during work out.

I took about 2 and a 1/2 scoops almost 3 in only 8onc of water and downed it. That is how I got the bad ass flush which I like. Not the best tasting that way though but I bet it would have tasted fine in 16oz of water.

Good $hit bro! :p

Thanks for the advice, can't wait to try it!!

Well heck yea rick! Guess its time to take over the world then :devil:

I'm about half way there. Me and you will split the world in two

Yes but up to two scoops still taste good and that is the best dose. I would start off with one to see how it effects you. Then move up to two pre work out and if you like a 3rd scoop in 8-16onc of water for during work out.

I took about 2 and a 1/2 scoops almost 3 in only 8onc of water and downed it. That is how I got the bad ass flush which I like. Not the best tasting that way though but I bet it would have tasted fine in 16oz of water.

What could you compare the energy buzz to?

What is the texture like? I know a lot of the preworkout drinks ive tried were gritty. Is this more like gatorade? I volunteer to be a guinea pig:)

I'm about half way there. Me and you will split the world in two

Im not sure which side I would want to join.

This Niacin product sounds potent!

Back
Top Bottom