Hey guys! So once this is posted, I'll have finally reached the 100 post count here on evolutionary! I wanted to make this post a good one, so I thought I'd put together a product review for one of my favorite supplements. I've been using this supplement for a while now and I incorporate it as a daily part of my diet. But I just realized that most of y'all probably haven't never heard of it. So I thought I'd put together my 100th post reviewing it and explaining what it's helpful for. And the reason I think y'all might be interested in this particular supplement is because I personally use it on cycle, during pct, and even in between and it helps immensely in so many ways. Hope you enjoy!

(Information pulled from the company's website, various product review sites, and my own personal knowledge and experience.)

Ningxia Red

What is it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ningxia-red-image.jpg 
Views:	858 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	9077

NingXia Red is a powerful antioxidant drink that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree—a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils. Its health benefits include support from head to toe, via a whole body nutrient infusion. NingXia Wolfberries have been cherished for centuries for its health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices make NingXia Red the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health.

Ingredients

Proprietary NingXia Red Blend 29g Ningxia Wolfberry Puree (Lycium barbarum), Blueberry Juice Concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum), Plum Juice Concentrate (Prunus domestica), Cherry Juice Concentrate (Prunus avium), Aronia Juice Concentrate (Aronia melanocarpa), Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica granatum) Proprietary Essential blend 50mg Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, Orange EO (Citrus sinensis), Yuzu EO (Citrus junos), Lemon EO (Citrus limon), Tangerine EO (Citrus reticulata) Other ingredients: Tartaric acid, natural blueberry flavor, pure vanilla extract, malic acid, pectin, sodium benzoate/potassium sorbate, natural stevia extract.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 fl ounce (29.5 ml) Servings per container: About 25 Calories: 20 Total Carbohydrates: 5g Dietary Fiber: <1g Sugars: 2g Sodium: <5mg

Key Benefits

Seven times more pure—- therapeutic-grade essential oil—- Carefully selected for their health and flavor profiles, the blend of orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils found in NingXia Red is packed with 93% d-limonene- a potent antioxidant and a marker for bioactivity. Along with NingXia Red’s premium flavor, these essential oils also aid in maintaining the body’s normal cellular function

Preferred great taste—The new NingXia Red, now Halal and Kosher certified, contains no artificial sugars and has a unique, balanced flavor profile that captures the pure essence of the Ningxia wolfberry. The natural flavor is further enhanced by zero-calorie stevia (Rebaudioside A), essential oils, plus blueberry, cherry, and aronia juice. In fact, when compared to other similar superfruit beverages in a major university study, the new NingXia Red was preferred by 77% of participants over all other options in a blind taste panel!

Long-lasting energy support*—Long-term use of wolfberries (Lycium barbarum) may contribute to agility, longevity, and vitality. In fact, recent studies indicate that drinks containing wolfberry exhibit longer-lasting supportive effects on energy and caloric metabolism. NingXia Red is an easy way to get pure, premium Ningxia wolfberries and experience natural, sustained support for energy without the crashes and harmful side effects of coffee or energy drinks.

Fortifies the body and replenishes key nutrients*—The combination of whole wolfberries—the juice, peel, seeds, and fruit—with pomegranate and plum juice delivers vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and phytonutrients. NingXia Red also contains zeaxanthin, a carotenoid suggested to enhance healthy visual function. Recent studies on the consumption of wolfberries and whole fruit juices recommend 2 to 4 ounces for optimal support.

Revitalizing, full-body protection*—The combination of blueberry, grape seed extract, aronia, and pomegranate—some of the world’s most antioxidant-rich fruits—helps increase the S-ORAC level more than 30% over previous formulations. These levels were independently tested and may help defend against damage caused by free radicals.

17 Important reasons why you should incorporate Ningxia Red into your daily diet (or cycle diet)

1. The NingXia Wolfberry is powerful in helping the liver function properly. The liver is one of the most vital organs in the body – it’s our cleansing machine.

2. The NingXia Wolfberry provides ample antioxidants to strengthen the immune system.

3. Antioxidants of this berry fight arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis – aiding the circulatory system, including the heart.

4. Helps the eyes, cataracts, glaucoma, and visual acuity. NingXia Wolfberry has the highest source of carotenoids in all known foods. Beta-carotene is best known as a nutrient for the retina.

5. Cancer Help. The main constituent of the wolfberry is Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharide (LBP), and according to studies in China, LBP helps cancer patients rebuild their white blood cell count, enhancing phagocytes and the activity of natural killer cells.

6. More Cancer Help. Acetone extract from the NingXia Wolfberry inhibits gene mutation. Some scientists say the fruit is a good supplement to prevent liver cancer. Also, studies show objective regression of patients with malignant melanoma, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, and others.

7. Minerals & vitamins found in NingXia Red act as enzymes and co-factors in the digestion process.

8. Studies on seniors in China produced amazing results (many people lived beyond 100 years of age in wolfberry growing areas). Increases in Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and haemoglobin were found in serum in all participants. In other words wolfberry “May help slow the aging process”.

9. Helps lower blood sugar and in many tests stabilises blood sugar.

10. Strengthens the brains neuro-transmitters against pervasive free radical activity, thus fighting against dementia and other forms of memory loss.

11. Promotes a sense of well-being, and has had noticeable results in tests, which reduces stress and anxiety. The tissues of the body (including the brain) are assisted in avoiding oxidative stress.

12. Has a B-vitamin complex essential to the body.

13. Provides powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial action because it contains solvetivone.

14. Reduces pain caused by inflammation because the berry contains beta-Sitosterol.

15. The NingXia Wolfberry is high in protein (more than whole wheat).

16. The NingXia Wolfberry, unlike most berries, contains natural Vitamin E – a restorative antioxidant.

17. A healthier, romantic life. The wolfberry increases overall health performance, including sexual responses.

Personal Experience

I have been taking Ningxia Red for years now, and yes, I have definitely experienced many of it's benefits. While drinking it, I have experienced an increase in energy, an increase in sex drive, decrease in fat, shorter recovery times from my workouts, better moods, an increase in immune system strength, an increase in metabolism, better sleep, more focus throughout the day, and better digestion. I also have used it on cycle and during my pct, and to my great satisfaction I experienced almost no sides (of course I was combining it with other drugs to combat sides), no liver damage from my orals, hardly any testicular shrinkage, and very little drop in testosterone during my PCT. Also my dad, who is almost 70, drinks Ningxia Red daily and is stronger, more energetic, and has more testosterone than most 20 year olds.

But more than this, I know an enormous amount of people who use it day to day and have reported even more benefits than I have experienced personally. Some of these reports have included:

-Return of libido and sex drive
-Decrease in body fat
-Diminishing and even healing of cancer
-Healing from various sicknesses
-Increased Energy
-Decrease in joint pain and arthritis
-Healing of skin diseases
-Feeling of youth and longevity
-Increase in muscle mass
-Disintegration of blood clots
-Lowering of blood pressure
-Healing of vision
-Healing of digestive issues
-Return of hair
-Return of hair color
-Most users on medications have reported dropping most, if not all, of them after the first few months of use.
-Better moods
-And more...

Hope you guys found this an interesting read! Let me know what you think.