Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nipple pain

allison56

Registered
If one were to have pain in his nipple and was in the middle of a cycle...... My guess would to be that he should stop ALL AAS immediately...... Advice please.....

If one were to have pain in his nipple and was in the middle of a cycle...... My guess would to be that he should stop ALL AAS immediately...... Advice please.....

Just depends on the cause which is relative to the individual. Sometimes my nipples will hurt for 2-3 days. The cause is relative to me. I have a wife that gets a little kinky and likes to pinch my nipples. So why would I stop all AAS?

What’s your experience level?
What AAS are you running and doses?
Cycle duration?
Ancillaries?
Demographics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it actually painful? Or is it, rather, simply sensitive to the touch and "tingly"? If so, 12.5mg of aromasin EOD should clear it within a week.

Is it actual pain on more like irritation of some kind?
Are you running any AI's?

Back
Top Bottom