Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nipple soreness w/ bloodwork

SpartanPhase

First off, I have bloodwork. It says everything is within normal. My right nipple has been sore for a while. I ran a LGD/RAD cycle, ran PCT with n2bm guard and generate... everything was fine. Covid messed up a surgery I was supposed to have so I started just LGD for 2 weeks then, doctors call and say you are having surgery in 2 days. I was not able to take anything for 9 days including PCT. I was “stuck”. So now I’m at the point where my right nipple is sore to the touch and need some guidance. I can post pictures of the bloodwork or just give you the numbers you want to see.

First off, I have bloodwork. It says everything is within normal. My right nipple has been sore for a while. I ran a LGD/RAD cycle, ran PCT with n2bm guard and generate... everything was fine. Covid messed up a surgery I was supposed to have so I started just LGD for 2 weeks then, doctors call and say you are having surgery in 2 days. I was not able to take anything for 9 days including PCT. I was “stuck”. So now I’m at the point where my right nipple is sore to the touch and need some guidance. I can post pictures of the bloodwork or just give you the numbers you want to see.

Yea post it do you have estradiol, progesterone, and prolactin levels?

- - - Updated - - -

Also you could run say 20mg/day nolva to help too.

I have estradiol (37) I’m not seeing the other two, I used Private MD labs and bought the test that someone recommended in the forums.

I’ve been taking nolva for almost a week now.
Is there a specific time from it should start to subside?

I have estradiol (37) I’m not seeing the other two, I used Private MD labs and bought the test that someone recommended in the forums.

Honestly it all depends there isn’t a specific time frame but I’d give it a few weeks at least

What place did you get the rad from and Lgd? I've been on rad and mk2866 for 2 months and haven't had what you are having occur so I'm curious what made it flare up

1) Post up the bloodwork
2) It's possible you have prohormones no Sarms

this would be helpful to see/know and plus if you have existing gyno issues you should never throw more things at your body. get that sorted first. run the anti gyno stack. really nothing more we can do for you besides tell you this, from here it is on you

I recommend stop touching your nipples and give your body time to get back to normal. I recommend getting your SARMS from a trusted source you should not be having these issues with SARMS.

I have gotten all of my sarms from umbrella labs and I have had great results. This is the first time I’ve ever had this issue. I will post bloodwork to follow

I would stop taking everything and just give it time. You don't want to end up slamming estrogen down if there is not an estrogen issue to begin with. Sometimes we are our own worst critics too so post up a picture. Yes, I am asking to see your nipple.

It's possible you got prohormones, but you may be best off just waiting it out a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom