Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Nipple soreness w/ bloodwork

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Nipple soreness w/ bloodwork

    First off, I have bloodwork. It says everything is within normal. My right nipple has been sore for a while. I ran a LGD/RAD cycle, ran PCT with n2bm guard and generate... everything was fine. Covid messed up a surgery I was supposed to have so I started just LGD for 2 weeks then, doctors call and say you are having surgery in 2 days. I was not able to take anything for 9 days including PCT. I was ďstuckĒ. So now Iím at the point where my right nipple is sore to the touch and need some guidance. I can post pictures of the bloodwork or just give you the numbers you want to see.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,751
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhase View Post
    First off, I have bloodwork. It says everything is within normal. My right nipple has been sore for a while. I ran a LGD/RAD cycle, ran PCT with n2bm guard and generate... everything was fine. Covid messed up a surgery I was supposed to have so I started just LGD for 2 weeks then, doctors call and say you are having surgery in 2 days. I was not able to take anything for 9 days including PCT. I was ďstuckĒ. So now Iím at the point where my right nipple is sore to the touch and need some guidance. I can post pictures of the bloodwork or just give you the numbers you want to see.
    Yea post it do you have estradiol, progesterone, and prolactin levels?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also you could run say 20mg/day nolva to help too.

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have estradiol (37) Iím not seeing the other two, I used Private MD labs and bought the test that someone recommended in the forums.

    Iíve been taking nolva for almost a week now.
    Is there a specific time from it should start to subside?

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,751
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhase View Post
    I have estradiol (37) Iím not seeing the other two, I used Private MD labs and bought the test that someone recommended in the forums.

    Iíve been taking nolva for almost a week now.
    Is there a specific time from it should start to subside?
    Honestly it all depends there isnít a specific time frame but Iíd give it a few weeks at least

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhase View Post
    I have estradiol (37) Iím not seeing the other two, I used Private MD labs and bought the test that someone recommended in the forums.

    Iíve been taking nolva for almost a week now.
    Is there a specific time from it should start to subside?
    What place did you get the rad from and Lgd? I've been on rad and mk2866 for 2 months and haven't had what you are having occur so I'm curious what made it flare up

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    26,043
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1) Post up the bloodwork
    2) It's possible you have prohormones no Sarms

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,624
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    1) Post up the bloodwork
    2) It's possible you have prohormones no Sarms
    this would be helpful to see/know and plus if you have existing gyno issues you should never throw more things at your body. get that sorted first. run the anti gyno stack. really nothing more we can do for you besides tell you this, from here it is on you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,887
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I recommend stop touching your nipples and give your body time to get back to normal. I recommend getting your SARMS from a trusted source you should not be having these issues with SARMS.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

    Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

  9. #9
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have gotten all of my sarms from umbrella labs and I have had great results. This is the first time Iíve ever had this issue. I will post bloodwork to follow

  10. #10
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17,023
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhase View Post
    I have gotten all of my sarms from umbrella labs and I have had great results. This is the first time Iíve ever had this issue. I will post bloodwork to follow
    Doesnt sound like sarms. Sounds more like prohormones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •