Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nipples are sensitive during pct

Sammyjax

I just hit the mark where you drop the aromasin to 7.5 on the prefect pct, but I don't have hcgenerate right now. I don't know if this is what is causing the slight gyno, but I don't want it to get worse and develop bitch tits.

Should I raise my aromasin to 12.5 again? I have some letro on hand, should I throw that in the mix right now?

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

If you can get your hands on letrozole I'd give that a shot as well
I just said I have letro on hand. So is this safe to take in the middle of my pct and if so, at what dosage and for how long?

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

Raise the exem dose before letro.... exem is the special forces of gyno warwfare. Letro is the nuke.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just hit the mark where you drop the aromasin to 7.5 on the prefect pct, but I don't have hcgenerate right now. I don't know if this is what is causing the slight gyno, but I don't want it to get worse and develop bitch tits.

Should I raise my aromasin to 12.5 again? I have some letro on hand, should I throw that in the mix right now?

Raise the aromasin dosage back to 12.5mg every other day. Wait a week and see how your nipples feel. I suspect that will solve your problem. Letrozyle is very strong and should only be used as a last resort. If after a week your symptoms don't diminish, then add in letrozyle.

What research company or UG lab is your aromasin from? 7.5mg EOD should be sufficient. I am worried that your arimosan might be under dosed or fake.

Also what cycle were you running? If you were using really long esters then it might make sense that they are still in your system and aromitazing into estrogen and hence the sensitive nipples. Any drugs that can cause potential prolactin issues such as deca or tren?

I was on test c, my first cycle ever. I ran it for 14 weeks then I took the two week break, then started my perfect pct minus the hcgenerate which I couldn't get because it wasn't in stock. I'm currently on the 3rd week after the 2 week break and I bought all my ancillaries from AG Guys and SARMS1 because I heard they were g2g.

My aromasin is from AG Guys but I don't think it's under dosed because it's the same thing I've been taking while on cycle. Same 2nd bottle I cracked. I don't know what's going on here.

I know I let it sit in the sun in my car for a few hours one day... think that might have done it? This was long ago though...

Could taking it during a different time one day cause this? I took it at 4PM instead of 12PM the other day.

Also, I'm starting to see puffiness around the nipples. How long after raising aromasin should I take letro?

Could taking it during a different time one day cause this? I took it at 4PM instead of 12PM the other day.

No.. Timing shouldn't matter as long as it's in the same day.

No.. Timing shouldn't matter as long as it's in the same day.
So I should just up the dose? I took it earlier today, should I just take another 5mg of aromasin now?

Still taking your aromasin but add 10 o 20 mg of Nolva that will take out the pain in your nipples and the sensitivity

Using VPN Express

Try increasing the aromasin dosage first. Then, if the problem persists, add letro.

brother that long of a cycle it will take the cyp 6 weeks to clear your system so if you are gyno prone you should continue your AI for an additional 6 weeks

consider next time running a low dose of test or no dose with a dry compound. I am gyno sensitive too and that is what I do and I have zero issues. if I didn't do this I would be walking around with a bra by now.

The timing in the day you take your auxiliaries doesn't matter. Increase your arimosan dosage back to 12.5mg EOD for the remainder of your PCT. I suspect that will solve your problem in a few days.

If after one week from today, the puffiness and tenderness is still there - then add letrolozyle.

Besides increasing the arimosan dosage, follow the perfect PCT protocol exactly as it is outlined. Don't make any more changes.

HCGenerate ES is back in stock so you can order it now.

not using hcgenerate, wont give you gyno

Thanks a bunch, guys. I didn't realize it would take 6 weeks to clear out of my system. I'm upping my AI dose and seeing if that will take care of it.

If the problem persists after a week, how much letro should I take and how often?

Back
Top Bottom