Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipples sensitive/leaking (Test/Tren)

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Nipples sensitive/leaking (Test/Tren)

Been on test/Tren for 6 weeks or so with no issues what so ever. While taking 25mg EOD of aromosin.

Recently upped how much Iím taking of test/Tren by roughly 30%. Started getting sensitive nipples and if I squeeze them quite hard I can get a few drops out (brown/clear liquid).

I increased my aromosin to 25mg ED 4 days ago and canít quite tell if itís helping yet.

I was under the impression if I was on sufficient AI, caber wasnít necessary. Is this the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ai will help with estro sides from the test but not so much when it comes to prolactin from the tren. Doing a blend myself and just started caber at .25 e3d.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp55 View Post
    Ai will help with estro sides from the test but not so much when it comes to prolactin from the tren. Doing a blend myself and just started caber at .25 e3d.
    Caber for whatever reason is very expensive here. Is there an alternative or is it the gold standard?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dont quote me but possibly primo? Apart from that all i ever use is caber at a very very small amount... that shit is steong4.
    Hopefully someone else can chime in and give you a hand.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsteele View Post
    Been on test/Tren for 6 weeks or so with no issues what so ever. While taking 25mg EOD of aromosin.

Recently upped how much Iím taking of test/Tren by roughly 30%. Started getting sensitive nipples and if I squeeze them quite hard I can get a few drops out (brown/clear liquid).

I increased my aromosin to 25mg ED 4 days ago and canít quite tell if itís helping yet.

I was under the impression if I was on sufficient AI, caber wasnít necessary. Is this the case?

Aromasin is an anti-estrogen rather than an anti-prolactin, while caber' - cabergoline is an anti-prolactin. As evidenced by the fact that you are lactating (read: the aforementioned (brown/clear liquid), you are in need of an anti-prolactin not an anti-estrogen.

Yes, relative to other ancillaries, caber' is rather expensive. But that cannot be an issue. You simply have to have it while taking tren'.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't quote me but possibly primo?
    No. Get that notion out of your head. Primo' cannot possibly combat prolactin.

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Caber for whatever reason is very expensive here. Is there an alternative or is it the gold standard?

Pramipexole will do the same job as Caber, for allot less money.

But you have to start at a low dose, and work-up to the higher doses, to avoid Side Effects.

Usually, 0.125 Mg (1/8 tab) to 0.5 Mg (1/2 tab) daily should be sufficient........................... JP
    P.S.
    One of the Online Pharmacies will carry it.
    I use ReliableRxPharmacy.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I ran caber .5 e3d with 12.5 aromosin test teen and Eq no issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    liquid from nipples that are brown are a tell tale sign of prolactin issues

you need to get on caber
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Aromasin is an anti-estrogen rather than an anti-prolactin, while caber' - cabergoline is an anti-prolactin. As evidenced by the fact that you are lactating (read: the aforementioned (brown/clear liquid), you are in need of an anti-prolactin not an anti-estrogen.

Yes, relative to other ancillaries, caber' is rather expensive. But that cannot be an issue. You simply have to have it while taking tren'.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Get that notion out of your head. Primo' cannot possibly combat prolactin.
    Sorry meant prami not primo

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry meant prami not primo
    Oh. I see.
    And until jp4355 mentioned prami', I had forgotten about it as a cheaper alternative to caber'. There is also bromo' as an alternative to caber'. But it has long been my understanding that, regardless of dosage, both pram' and bromo' are full of side-effects the likes of nausea and headaches, while caber' has always been side-effect free, at least for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast