Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Effect on balls on Test cycle

Some people don't experience testicular atrophy at all, some only a little, and some quite a bit. It's different for everyone.

Is itnpossible that your balls might not shrink on Test cycle or it is 100% obvious that it has to shrink ?

Err given your recent masturbatory posts is this about you or just generally?

Err given your recent masturbatory posts is this about you or just generally?

Well, i heard Dr. tony huge saying balls shrunk to size of a penut and i check them everyday but its not like that . Maybe they might have gotten from 100% to 80% size but thats all till now .i am on 10th week of Test btw . Tho when i come back from gym its like my balls has sement and its not their anymore . But after few hours they are back .

Well, i heard Dr. tony huge saying balls shrunk to size of a penut and i check them everyday but its not like that . Maybe they might have gotten from 100% to 80% size but thats all till now .i am on 10th week of Test btw . Tho when i come back from gym its like my balls has sement and its not their anymore . But after few hours they are back .

Say what now?

Back
Top Bottom