Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No fat loss from Dnp.

^^^ okay and now imagine if that DNP was OVERDOSED. you would be in the hospital right now and they would have no way to get your body heat down without stuffing ice packs all over your body.

there are smarter and healthier ways to lose fat ..

I don't care if i die. I have shity genetics anyways so it won't matter if one shit fuck got off the earth. I just want to be lean and be feel better about myself. It really doesn't matter what happens to me because I'm a person that will never get attention from girls and just want to be for once have a lean body. If it was overdosed it would be good because it would mean I'm burning fat don't care if i have to go to the hospital. At this point i lost all my patience. ILL even try pgcl if i have to get rid of these fat.

I don't care if i die. I have shity genetics anyways so it won't matter if one shit fuck got off the earth. I just want to be lean and be feel better about myself. It really doesn't matter what happens to me because I'm a person that will never get attention from girls and just want to be for once have a lean body. If it was overdosed it would be good because it would mean I'm burning fat don't care if i have to go to the hospital. At this point i lost all my patience. ILL even try pgcl if i have to get rid of these fat.
Girls wnt give attention unless ur a millionaire and billionaire.
They dnt even give a shit abt how lean you are..
Try talking nd approaching them..
With more patience..
That's how it works.
Taking heavy dose dosent work at all..

.....how old are you? There are better ways to get lean then DNP.
If I dont care what gonna happen to me and want girls only..then i would go rob a bank.. if it is successful i have girls,if not I go jail(if I dont care about myself)

Dont take this in wrong way. I think you should go to psychiatrist..or at least any other professional...

Now listen me please. EVERYONE CAN LOSE WEIGHT

I'll give you an example.. WW2 concentration camps.. unfortunately all lost weight..how..we all know..had little or no food..(not that i like it but pls take my point)

The point is : TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU MUST HAVE GOOD DIET...

Or look at vegans..(not that i agree with them)

Rule number one : DONT LIE YOURSELF
Rule number two : there is no magic pill
Rule number three : EAT LESS

When some very fat people come to and tell me I TRIED EVERYTHING AND I CANT LOSE WEIGHT..WHAT SHOULD I DO?
All i say then is : DONT EAT.

People lie to them selves coz they are bad character.
Same with smoking,if you are strong character you gonna stop in a day or if you are bad..then excuses all time..i will try nicotine gum..i will try this..NOOOO

I will give you example to myself, unbelievable i was drinking 5ltr of coca cola for last 6 years every day..highly addicted....huge headache if dont drink..very nervous.. 45 days ago i told myself it is enough i stopping now. Stopped completely for 30 days..then i felt i dont need it anymore..stopped thinking about coke..and now i tried few times small bit of coke..and fuck it taste different now...not even close good as before..do you know why? I am not addicted anymore. Same is with junk food and with bodybuilding and everything

Stop making excuses,start training 2-3 hours every day in gym,take protein and eat a lot medium rare meat,all veg try to eat RAW and forget about DNP

Dont take this in wrong way. I think you should go to psychiatrist..or at least any other professional...

Now listen me please. EVERYONE CAN LOSE WEIGHT

I'll give you an example.. WW2 concentration camps.. unfortunately all lost weight..how..we all know..had little or no food..(not that i like it but pls take my point)

The point is : TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU MUST HAVE GOOD DIET...

Or look at vegans..(not that i agree with them)

Rule number one : DONT LIE YOURSELF
Rule number two : there is no magic pill
Rule number three : EAT LESS

When some very fat people come to and tell me I TRIED EVERYTHING AND I CANT LOSE WEIGHT..WHAT SHOULD I DO?
All i say then is : DONT EAT.

People lie to them selves coz they are bad character.
Same with smoking,if you are strong character you gonna stop in a day or if you are bad..then excuses all time..i will try nicotine gum..i will try this..NOOOO

I will give you example to myself, unbelievable i was drinking 5ltr of coca cola for last 6 years every day..highly addicted....huge headache if dont drink..very nervous.. 45 days ago i told myself it is enough i stopping now. Stopped completely for 30 days..then i felt i dont need it anymore..stopped thinking about coke..and now i tried few times small bit of coke..and fuck it taste different now...not even close good as before..do you know why? I am not addicted anymore. Same is with junk food and with bodybuilding and everything

Stop making excuses,start training 2-3 hours every day in gym,take protein and eat a lot medium rare meat,all veg try to eat RAW and forget about DNP
Well said bro.[emoji122][emoji122]

i've actually done a lot of research on the mental aspects of fitness. there is a huge gap there between the people who succeed at it and those that don't. if you have the attitude of a champion you will do anything you want. that is what separates people from each other when you just walk into a gym. you would never want to go into battle with people saying "i don't care if i die, i suck anyway and have bad genetics".. i want nothing to do with those people

the first thing you need to fix is your mind. i agree 100% with all the guys above me on this thread. we all know this shit already. moping around about how much you suck isn't going to get the job done. you need to set a goal and BELIEVE in it. i told you already I would be happy to take you on for a consult, but if $$$ is an issue we can get you on the podcast for FREE advice.

Last edited:
i've actually done a lot of research on the mental aspects of fitness. there is a huge gap there between the people who succeed at it and those that don't. if you have the attitude of a champion you will do anything you want. that is what separates people from each other when you just walk into a gym. you would never want to go into battle with people saying "i don't care if i die, i suck anyway and have bad genetics".. i want nothing to do with those people

the first thing you need to fix is your mind. i agree 100% with all the guys above me on this thread. we all know this shit already. moping around about how much you suck isn't going to get the job done. you need to set a goal and BELIEVE in it. i told you already I would be happy to take you on for a consult, but if $$$ is an issue we can get you on the podcast for FREE advice.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

that is why I am here. not just to educate but to also motivate ;)

you can tell the difference between someone who loves life and someone who doesn't.

do you jump out of bed every morning or do you mope around laying in bed struggling to get up?
do you spend your friday nights at a bar/club getting wasted or prepare for a weekend of bicycling at the park or spending time with loved ones?

the best thing you can do is pick your shit up and just MOVE to a new town and start fresh. just like how we were kids and you were losing on your nintendo so you would reset the box to start again. a lot of times we need a reset of our lives.

Last edited:
Girls wnt give attention unless ur a millionaire and billionaire.
They dnt even give a shit abt how lean you are..
Try talking nd approaching them..
With more patience..
That's how it works.
Taking heavy dose dosent work at all..

I become very desirable to the ladies at about 10% BF. Live conservatively, dont spend a dime on ass but its always available. Its crazy how much 5-7 % extra makes a difference. Still be dumb as fuck to resort to DnP.

Hey guys. I did 8 days of Dnp. Monday 300mg
Tuesday 400mg
Wednesday 600mg
Thursday 800mg
Friday 1000mg
Saturday 1000mg
Sunday 1000mg
Monday 1000mg
The results?? It’s been 7 days since last dose and even took diuretic yesterday. Zero visible fat loss. I diet hard during Dnp and lost Zero pounds of fat. I think I am done. Maybe bodybuilding is not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I did have sides like heat, night sweats, neon green pee(morning only) yellow semen and lethargy.

No disrespect but you do not have the mental capacity for this yet. I suggest you focus on a lifestyle change and read two books written by doctor Neil Nedley.. ''the lost art of thinking'' and "depression the way out''.

https://nedleyhealthsolutions.com/index.php/products/books/the-lost-art-of-thinking-hardback.html

https://nedleyhealthsolutions.com/index.php/depression-the-way-out.html

Back
Top Bottom