Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No fat loss from Dnp.

Peace

Hey guys. I did 8 days of Dnp. Monday 300mg
Tuesday 400mg
Wednesday 600mg
Thursday 800mg
Friday 1000mg
Saturday 1000mg
Sunday 1000mg
Monday 1000mg
The results?? It’s been 7 days since last dose and even took diuretic yesterday. Zero visible fat loss. I diet hard during Dnp and lost Zero pounds of fat. I think I am done. Maybe bodybuilding is not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I did have sides like heat, night sweats, neon green pee(morning only) yellow semen and lethargy.

Okay?
Is there a question?

Also what was the point of all that?
Are you actually a physique competitor or something?

Don't risk your life for what u wanna look like. Shit"s hella dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

And 1g of DNP on consecutive days with a long half life drug. Bro...

The point was to lose fat. I am just a normal guy. Don’t say diet naturally because i already tried for months with my last week at 500 cal.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't risk your life for what u wanna look like. Shit"s hella dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

And 1g of DNP on consecutive days with a long half life drug. Bro...

Man nothing happened....

- - - Updated - - -

The point was to lose fat. I am just a normal guy. Don’t say diet naturally because i already tried for months with my last week at 500 cal.

- - - Updated - - -

Man nothing happened....

Also my life is not worth much. I can’t even seem to have a simple 6 pack. I think it’s safe to say I have done everything I could and no result. My belly is here to stay.

Are you sure you are tracking everything correctly?
I mean if you had to go as low 500 kcals for months and no drop in body weight there has to be something wrong with either your methods or your body.

1. DNP does not burn fat long term. in fact many people gain water while on it and then drop water when they come off

2. eating in a calorie deficit does not burn fat long term either. great way to destroy your metabolism and you will actually get fatter.. you eating only 500 calories a day is the hcg diet scam. it only works in the short run but 99% of people end up gaining fat on it long term. it does not work!

3. i would love to get you on a proper diet where you can actually lose fat. hit me up man. i will work with you 1 on 1

...2. eating in a calorie deficit does not burn fat long term either. great way to destroy your metabolism and you will actually get fatter.. you eating only 500 calories a day is the hcg diet scam. it only works in the short run but 99% of people end up gaining fat on it long term. it does not work!

Well I can assure you that if a MALE is eating only 500 kcals a day and not losing any weight there is something very wrong.

Man DNP isn't the way to go in my opinion. Also, are you sure you're tracking your calories correctly? 500kcal should have you eating away at yourself without even any exercise.

Man DNP isn't the way to go in my opinion. Also, are you sure you're tracking your calories correctly? 500kcal should have you eating away at yourself without even any exercise.

I meant I didn’t even get a six pack when I did a natural cut.

- - - Updated - - -

Dnp is not even close to the way to go... what kind of cardio do you do?

I didn’t do cardio but I unload trucks for a living.

- - - Updated - - -

Two things.

1) You did a 1000mg? WTF!
2) So many posts I've seen on various forums have people bounce back worse post DNP cycle.

Hey 1000mg was torerable heat wise. I didn’t bounce back I lost 11 pounds from 183-172 but I did not lose a pound of belly fat. At this point nothing will help me. I think it’s best if I just quit the gym. I mean if Dnp can’t even burn my belly fat then nothing will. I can safely say that unless you have the genetics for BB it’s not gonna happen. Just wanted to be lean but guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

1. DNP does not burn fat long term. in fact many people gain water while on it and then drop water when they come off

2. eating in a calorie deficit does not burn fat long term either. great way to destroy your metabolism and you will actually get fatter.. you eating only 500 calories a day is the hcg diet scam. it only works in the short run but 99% of people end up gaining fat on it long term. it does not work!

3. i would love to get you on a proper diet where you can actually lose fat. hit me up man. i will work with you 1 on 1

Hey man. Thx for your concerns but I think my train stops here. There is only other thing to do to get rid of my belly. 1g of Dnp + 100mcg clen + yohimbine. If that doesn’t get rid of my belly then I will never get rid of my belly until the day I die. I thought I was holding water but I used a diuretic and still nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure you are tracking everything correctly?
I mean if you had to go as low 500 kcals for months and no drop in body weight there has to be something wrong with either your methods or your body.
There is something wrong with my body. It clings to my belly fat like no tomorrow.

^^^ body fat on the body is stored energy that the body wants to use up...

if you have been fat your whole life you won't ever look like brad pitt in fight club, that is the truth thanks to homeostasis. however you CAN most certainly burn off a significant amount of that fat and look 100% better than you do now. you just need someone like me who will show you how, so again I would love to work with you 1 on 1.. really it isn't as hard as you think if you really want to do it. but first you need to stop believing that you need to take a bunch of toxic shit to lose fat. that just isn't true at all

and yes you got a lot of things wrong with you, but that can be corrected through diet manipulation. that is what i specialize in :) and it doesn't involve these stupid calorie crash deficit diets that other guys will. you don't have to suffer at all

Another option too is u can call into my podcast and rick and I will help u. We both have 45 years experience combined

Last edited:
^^^ body fat on the body is stored energy that the body wants to use up...

if you have been fat your whole life you won't ever look like brad pitt in fight club, that is the truth thanks to homeostasis. however you CAN most certainly burn off a significant amount of that fat and look 100% better than you do now. you just need someone like me who will show you how, so again I would love to work with you 1 on 1.. really it isn't as hard as you think if you really want to do it. but first you need to stop believing that you need to take a bunch of toxic shit to lose fat. that just isn't true at all

and yes you got a lot of things wrong with you, but that can be corrected through diet manipulation. that is what i specialize in :) and it doesn't involve these stupid calorie crash deficit diets that other guys will. you don't have to suffer at all

Another option too is u can call into my podcast and rick and I will help u. We both have 45 years experience combined

Man you don’t what I have done to lose fat. You folks always say diet but jts east for you to say. What diet Burns more fat than Dnp? I don’t give a fuck what happens to my body. I just wanna for once in fuckin life be lean.

I meant I didn’t even get a six pack when I did a natural cut.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t do cardio but I unload trucks for a living.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey 1000mg was torerable heat wise. I didn’t bounce back I lost 11 pounds from 183-172 but I did not lose a pound of belly fat. At this point nothing will help me. I think it’s best if I just quit the gym. I mean if Dnp can’t even burn my belly fat then nothing will. I can safely say that unless you have the genetics for BB it’s not gonna happen. Just wanted to be lean but guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man. Thx for your concerns but I think my train stops here. There is only other thing to do to get rid of my belly. 1g of Dnp + 100mcg clen + yohimbine. If that doesn’t get rid of my belly then I will never get rid of my belly until the day I die. I thought I was holding water but I used a diuretic and still nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

There is something wrong with my body. It clings to my belly fat like no tomorrow.

Unloading trucks wont get it done. If u were incorporating cardio with a strict diet im sure u would get far more than you are... although im going to leave it alone because while i completely understand your frustration, i cant handle the wreckless, non caring of consequence attitude. I wish u nothing but the best

Also I tried dieting naturally for 6 months. The result? Face decided to lose more fat than belly. There is only one thing to do. Take 1.5g of Dnp until no fat is to be seen.

Man you don’t what I have done to lose fat. You folks always say diet but jts east for you to say. What diet Burns more fat than Dnp? I don’t give a fuck what happens to my body. I just wanna for once in fuckin life be lean.

actually I don't.. you didn't even read my prior post where i said if you been fat your whole life you will likely never have a 6 pack. homeostasis and yes genetics is a bitch.

but also your mentality isn't gonna get it done either when you keep saying 'i can't do it'.. this is a mental game too

actually I don't.. you didn't even read my prior post where i said if you been fat your whole life you will likely never have a 6 pack. homeostasis and yes genetics is a bitch.

but also your mentality isn't gonna get it done either when you keep saying 'i can't do it'.. this is a mental game too
I was never really “Fat” but it’s the belly that won’t go.

Hey guys. I did 8 days of Dnp. Monday 300mg
Tuesday 400mg
Wednesday 600mg
Thursday 800mg
Friday 1000mg
Saturday 1000mg
Sunday 1000mg
Monday 1000mg
The results?? It’s been 7 days since last dose and even took diuretic yesterday. Zero visible fat loss. I diet hard during Dnp and lost Zero pounds of fat. I think I am done. Maybe bodybuilding is not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I did have sides like heat, night sweats, neon green pee(morning only) yellow semen and lethargy.

bro there is a simple explanation...your DNP is FAKE...they just add stuff to make your pee yellow...lol unfortunately ton of DNP is fake out there

bro there is a simple explanation...your DNP is FAKE...they just add stuff to make your pee yellow...lol unfortunately ton of DNP is fake out there

That is a possibility but he DID lose weight - just not that fat

Back
Top Bottom