Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more nice guy from steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

No more nice guy from steroids

I have an interesting perspective on steroid use that are like to share with everybody
    I got into fitness around 18 years old and I started using steroids around 21 years old
    I've used them for the past 4 years
    I will say they change my body and they also change the way I approach life. When I am on them I don't feel pathetic and lonely and then when I come off of them I go back to feeling that way
    also before I started using them I was very scared to go up to women but then when I use them I feel confident and it seems like women are more drawn to me
    before you say it just has to do with me getting older and growing up well it literally happens within a week or days when I start using them or when I come off so I don't think that's a coincidence
    what are your thoughts on this and have you experienced the same thing In your Life?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's mostly in your head.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nothing to do with steroids,your insecurities seem deep seated and you need to find a solution without the need for steroids as a crutch

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you have other issues going on there and should go speak to someone about them... we are not psychologists here etc... you need to get professional help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are YOUNG and naive and dumb. we all went through this. life experiences are like gold. its like a puppy or kitten, they will make dumb mistakes and learn and that shapes how smart they are as adults

however what you are saying about women being more attracted to confidence (not cocky) and guys on sauce is true. they can almost smell it on you and its an attractant. no doubt about it.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by undoem View Post
    I have an interesting perspective on steroid use that are like to share with everybody
    I got into fitness around 18 years old and I started using steroids around 21 years old
    I will say they change my body and they also change the way I approach life. When I am on them I don't feel pathetic and lonely and then when I come off of them I go back to feeling that way
    also before I started using them I was very scared to go up to women but then when I use them I feel confident and it seems like women are more drawn to me
    before you say it just has to do with me getting older and growing up well it literally happens within a week or days when I start using them or when I come off so I don't think that's a coincidence
    what are your thoughts on this and have you experienced the same thing In your Life?
    Steroids make you confident, it's true

thats why low testosterone guys have a confidence problem always

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would recommend you focus on getting your confidence and test levels up without steroids. work on your weaknesses
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by undoem View Post
    bro never experience this

i always get chicks comin at me 24/7 365

real men act like real men all time, not just on roids. but yo a poosy that why. try sports trt
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life
    God made primo, God destroys primo, God makes Tren, Tren eats man. Tren inherits the earth

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros good you confident but dont overplay

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    be nice chicks dig it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast