Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No muscle loss after first cycle

Indian beast

Guys, 24yold
I did my first cycle. basic cycle test e+deca (500+250) I have had a good result. I gained 16 kg. when I go out people say "oh you're look like a gym guy now, you're big... etc. Ok guys In short, I am very happy with my first cycle
The covid lockdown has been here for 3 weeks. No gyms.I have not done any weight training for the last 3 weeks.Home workout only(pushups, pullups )
last injection was 4 weeks ago. Has been on PCT for 2 weeks now. my face is still puffy look. muscles are rounder.everything is like when I was on cycle.Does this mean that my pct is successful?Or do I still have that drugs in my body?
Need to do pct again after muscle loss?

no not even close. deca and test e won't leave your system completely for another 1-2 weeks. you need to make sure you are in pct during this time to get a soft landing or else you will crash hard.

i remember running a cycle like that and i was still gaining even in pct and though i was amazing, then 2 weeks later got hit by a rock once the esters cleared out

Guys, 24yold
I did my first cycle. basic cycle test e+deca (500+250) I have had a good result. I gained 16 kg. when I go out people say "oh you're look like a gym guy now, you're big... etc. Ok guys In short, I am very happy with my first cycle
The covid lockdown has been here for 3 weeks. No gyms.I have not done any weight training for the last 3 weeks.Home workout only(pushups, pullups )
last injection was 4 weeks ago. Has been on PCT for 2 weeks now. my face is still puffy look. muscles are rounder.everything is like when I was on cycle.Does this mean that my pct is successful?Or do I still have that drugs in my body?
Need to do pct again after muscle loss?

2 weeks into pct after deca durabolin means nothing. It will take you around 6 weeks to know if your PCT is a success. Average PCT time for post-deca cycles are 8-10 weeks.

The esters haven’t left your body yet. Stick to your pct as much as possible but yes you will lose a considerable amount of that weight.

Back
Top Bottom