Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No needles

Guy at the gym said to run dbol (25-50mg) and proviron 25mg would produce some good gains. Sound right? Anything else I should add?

Dont be afraid of needles, they are your friend. I too was petrified, but after first one, saw its not big deal. Your liver will thank you :)

20mg dbol, split into 3-4 doses throughout the day with one dose immediately before bed. You want a good amount of dbol in your blood while sleeping because that's when you're building the most muscle and you don't have any test in your system then due to dbol supression so dbol is the only anabolic hormone you have.

Do that for 8 weeks.

But realistically you should just stop being a pussy and inject test 🙂.

I would by far recommend you break down and run a test only cycle instead. Yes needles suck, and even now I still despise injecting, but you will be able to run a decent length cycle without traumatizing your organs.

id start with 200-250 mg twice per week IM injection test sustanon if you cycle on cycle off. if you choose blast cruise id do test cyp or enth. you have to start with injectable test. thats the way you start. test is the base of being on steroids. im shots arent that bad. a delt shot is very easy and shouldnt hurt at all. 25 gauge 1 inch needle. thats my advice. not a fan of doing oral only cycles and pretty much all steroids suppress your natural testosterone production so those make even less sense.

Back
Top Bottom