Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no results on sarms at all

Alvarado

Registered
I used EA enhanced athlete sarms for 8 weeks, it was GW, RAD, and LGD stack. not my first time using sarms so i know not to expect a lot but i didn't get any improvements to endurance, no fat loss, no strength gains, my weight didn't even budge, and no physical changes. I even ran bloodwork and there was no change on any metric. i emailed them and their response was "sorry for that, we cannot offer refunds on our products, some people just aren't responders to sarms". is that true?

I used EA enhanced athlete sarms for 8 weeks, it was GW, RAD, and LGD stack. not my first time using sarms so i know not to expect a lot but i didn't get any improvements to endurance, no fat loss, no strength gains, my weight didn't even budge, and no physical changes. I even ran bloodwork and there was no change on any metric. i emailed them and their response was "sorry for that, we cannot offer refunds on our products, some people just aren't responders to sarms". is that true?

Yea no I mean thats a load of shit its them covering their ass (or trying to).

I could see if maybe you were running a low dose of 1 of those compounds but all 3 stacked and no results then its basically bunk fake sarms.

anytime you see a company rely on hired prostitutes, hourly car rentals (lamborghini's), and misogynist social media crap. they are obviously targeting a very stupid and young demographic, not serious people to buy products from.

I have only used Amino Asylum products and gave had tremendous results with their GW.

this just all comes down to the source... what makes me so angry/frustrated is when this bull shit goes on, people start to believe that sarms are not what they are cracked up to be etc and thats just bull shit... this has been going on for some time and its just frustrating as can be

Back
Top Bottom