bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sides From HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

No Sides From HGH

I was just curious if this has happened to other people. currently running hgh from DS. i dose it 3/3/4 then repeat. Been on for almost a month now.

No tingly fingers, carpal tunnel, etc. The serum test came back at 27.9 so i'm pretty happy there. i just need to do an igf test now in a few months.

The only thing i've reallly noticed is maybe a tad better sleep. But not out of this world great sleep like others have mentioned.

Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro could be fake hgh but also could be that it takes more than a month to feel it...though I do feel hgh first month....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro could be fake hgh but also could be that it takes more than a month to feel it...though I do feel hgh first month....
    could be... but everyone raves about DS and his canada peptides....

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    DS doesn't sell fake anything, and you know it. You've had a hard on for DS since he's been in business.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 420mike View Post
    I was just curious if this has happened to other people. currently running hgh from DS. i dose it 3/3/4 then repeat. Been on for almost a month now.

No tingly fingers, carpal tunnel, etc. The serum test came back at 27.9 so i'm pretty happy there. i just need to do an igf test now in a few months.

The only thing i've reallly noticed is maybe a tad better sleep. But not out of this world great sleep like others have mentioned.

Thanks
    Good quality!!!

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thanks
    not everyone get the same sides.But take the test if you nervous.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    not everyone get the same sides.But take the test if you nervous.
    not really nervous i guess. i just don't seem to respond to things like other people do. serum test came in at 27.9, but igf tests never seem to get done on anything either

Quote Originally Posted by meatmonkey View Post
    DS doesn't sell fake anything, and you know it. You've had a hard on for DS since he's been in business.
    this was worth a good laugh

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

this was worth a good laugh
    Lol! And btw, I like that 420 handle! Am actually considering a move to Colorado. Not just for that, but great lifestyle there too. And yes, D-S is by far the best out there imo. I've heard his GH is pretty good stuff. I haven't tried it though. And one thing I'll note about these blood serum test for growth hormone, I think they flat suck! There are so many guys out here getting stuck with GHRP or some other junk, that spikes the levels way up, then crash right back down. what you're looking for is a lab that will do a gas chromatography test on GH. Other than that, it's simply throwing darts at the wall. And I use Serostim. I've had two labs come back similar to yours. Once was 4, not 40. And when I was getting stuck for blood, my fingers were tingling, and the full GH sides. Of course, with D-S, you certainly don't need any testing labs.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    HGH takes forever to start noticing shit bro. It's extremely slow for results and side effects both

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hgh takes a long time to really show much or work... it takes time... some see a few things within the first month but generally it takes a few months to get going and of course the quality could be in question but the tests will determine that...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast