Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No sides on tren? (So far)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

No sides on tren? (So far)

Hey guys this is my first post and I wanted to get your opinion on it. Been blasting and cruising for the last two years with test as base 500mg EW plus dhts (mostly var and primo) for blasting and test 125mg EW during cruises. At these doses I don't need AIs and I haven't had any sides other than moderate acne (bloodwork is just slightly elevated)

I decided to finally give tren a go this year and started doing 50mg Test P and 50mg Test Ace about three weeks ago.
    Strength is moderately up, bodyweight has gone up 3kgs and body fat remains the same (despite eating a ton)

After reading all the horror stories about tren I got all the necessary contingencies (caber, AIs, meds, supplements, etc) and braced for the worst. However, the only thing that I've experienced so far is wild carb cravings that go away when I ingest some fructose/sugar.
    So I guess my question is, do you think my gear is bunk/another compound or should I just keep waiting for the sides to come in patiently?

Cheers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't have the doses but are you using 50mgs of trenbolone acetate per day or per week? those are 2 different answers.
    Also what brand are you using?

Not everyone gets sides from trenbolone btw, at least 20-30% of guys don't.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I don't have the doses but are you using 50mgs of trenbolone acetate per day or per week? those are 2 different answers.
    Also what brand are you using?

Not everyone gets sides from trenbolone btw, at least 20-30% of guys don't.
    50mg Test Prop and 50mg Tren Ace every day because I read that daily pinning keeps hormonal levels more stable. As for the brand it's just a random UGL that I got from my source here in South America where I'm living at the moment, so far his stuff has worked just fine for my previous cycles so I hope it's not bunk this time.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b_rian View Post
    Hey guys this is my first post and I wanted to get your opinion on it. Been blasting and cruising for the last two years with test as base 500mg EW plus dhts (mostly var and primo) for blasting and test 125mg EW during cruises. At these doses I don't need AIs and I haven't had any sides other than moderate acne (bloodwork is just slightly elevated)

I decided to finally give tren a go this year and started doing 50mg Test P and 50mg Test Ace about three weeks ago.
    Strength is moderately up, bodyweight has gone up 3kgs and body fat remains the same (despite eating a ton)

After reading all the horror stories about tren I got all the necessary contingencies (caber, AIs, meds, supplements, etc) and braced for the worst. However, the only thing that I've experienced so far is wild carb cravings that go away when I ingest some fructose/sugar.
    So I guess my question is, do you think my gear is bunk/another compound or should I just keep waiting for the sides to come in patiently?

Cheers.
    Tren sides i often think are exaggerated, sure they're worse than a lot of Steroids but still not as bad as made out. When I run it my sleep suffers abit (but this is often related to my diet to, I've mainly used for cuts and prep and my sleep always suffers when my foods low regardless of being on AAS or not) and i defo get nights sweats big time to but could be worse.

How long have you been running it for. When i first started taking it i found it took about a 3-4 weeks before i started to notice any sides from the stuff?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm just finishing up my 3rd week, so I reckon it's probably too soon to tell, I guess I just bought into the hype of the "tren is gonna kill you as soon as you take it" crowd lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so you are gaining weight without gaining fat, and your only side effect is carb cravings. i would say the tren is working

you are only week 3, wait till week 5 the sides will come on

also there is a lot of things going on in your body on tren that you might not be aware of that is a side effect. example i bet your cholesterol levels are up a lot
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Defintely, I just wanted to make sure to get more oprinions because after reading all the adverse effects tren causes rather quickly I'm pretty sure I can't be the exception.
    I was thinking that the weight gain might've been water weight from the higher test dose (I was cruising on 100mg EW before starting) and the higher carbs, but defintely I think things under the hood might be different so I'll wait until week 6 to do some bloodwork just to be sure.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro just stay on schedule, you getting results.. don't up dose yet as newbie. someone like me in the game a long time uses 500mg+ no problem

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b_rian View Post
    50mg Test Prop and 50mg Tren Ace every day because I read that daily pinning keeps hormonal levels more stable. As for the brand it's just a random UGL that I got from my source here in South America where I'm living at the moment, so far his stuff has worked just fine for my previous cycles so I hope it's not bunk this time.
    You're injecting 350mgs of trenbolone acetate and 350mgs of testosterone propionate, your bodyweight should go up higher than 3kgs.

It's likely your steroids are under-dosed, that's not unusual for UG labs in south America, no quality control.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it is possible it is underdosed, but you are still getting good results
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast