Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No way, not dating a steroid guy sorry

Sergio40

I’m a female and been reading online about steroids. It got my curiosity up when I found out my ex-boyfriend was taking them the whole time we were together. That would explain why he acted all bipolar when i was with him
it isn't the idea of steroids that turns me off but just how it makes guys look all non-proportional and all that. Plus it seems like guys who use steroids are always cocky and how this opinion like they are superior to others. Just all in all it turns me off
Why not just get muscles the all natural way and not get addicted to steroids. It's illegal to use them without a prescription and there is a 100% chance of getting side effects. I don't like the idea of injecting something into your body yourself just grosses me out all around. Some people use things like cocaine or heroin too.
also every guy who I've gone on to find out who have used steroids all have small penises. I don't think that is a coincidence at all

I'm not gonna argue with you at all

I don't blame you one bit. some people who use steroids are an embarassment. and if you look at the guys pushing steroids out there on social media, most are buffoons. so it gives ALL OF US a bad rap

I always try and educate people I date about anabolic steroids, and I in no way would ever recommend someone who has mental or emotional issues mess with steroids

I will say you would be shocked at how many people have used or are using steroids. go to a typical gym and its a large %. they are widely and easily available and cheap

I’m a female and been reading online about steroids. It got my curiosity up when I found out my ex-boyfriend was taking them the whole time we were together. That would explain why he acted all bipolar when i was with him
it isn't the idea of steroids that turns me off but just how it makes guys look all non-proportional and all that. Plus it seems like guys who use steroids are always cocky and how this opinion like they are superior to others. Just all in all it turns me off
Why not just get muscles the all natural way and not get addicted to steroids. It's illegal to use them without a prescription and there is a 100% chance of getting side effects. I don't like the idea of injecting something into your body yourself just grosses me out all around. Some people use things like cocaine or heroin too.
also every guy who I've gone on to find out who have used steroids all have small penises. I don't think that is a coincidence at all

I'll start. You dated ONE guy who was, in your words, bipolar when he was with YOU

You say '100% CHANCE of side effects'.... contradict much. It's NOT a chance if it's a given is it? Nor is either statement true. Plus many, many OTC meds come with side effects.

And how did you find out about all those penis sizes?? Never mind your opinion on coincidence how did you find out?? lol

Post a pic so we can see what by using steroids we're missing out on :p

Finally 'sergio'... strange name for a female

dont date steroid guys, stick to beta males lol

Back
Top Bottom