Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nobody really runs long cycles anymore?

IlazerJak

Newbie Brother
Noticing a trend over the past 5-10 years on different forums of people not using long cycles anymore. Back in the day we would do 16 and 20 week Cycles like it was going out of style. now you see guys only doing 6 or 8 weeks Cycles
frankly I think it's a joke how people have been wussified
You should be running a cycle a minimum of 14 weeks otherwise you won’t get full benefits. That is my experience
Thoughts?

The normal has become trt for life with smaller blasts 1-2 times a year or just straight up sports trt as mentioned above.

Also maybe guys just want to live longer and enjoy the compounds more over the years instead of just crushing everything quickly with long drawn out cycles.
I've always advocated less is more. Less mg total 10 weeks max cycle length 1-2 cycles a year. Alot easier on the body imo.

Noticing a trend over the past 5-10 years on different forums of people not using long cycles anymore. Back in the day we would do 16 and 20 week Cycles like it was going out of style. now you see guys only doing 6 or 8 weeks Cycles
You should be running a cycle a minimum of 14 weeks otherwise you won’t get full benefits. That is my experience
Thoughts?

You're wrong. Next

we know today that long cycles are very hard to recover from. that is the problem. it makes much more sense to run 10 weeks and recover well then go 16 weeks and have a hard time recovering

did you really just say "wussified" oh man.. i dont know where people like you come from, seriously...

NO, people got SMARTER and developed a far better understanding, UNLIKE YOU... "wussified" smfh.. seriously

Thoughts?

I've seen many 16-20 week cycles lately you're not reading enough

We have learned that longer cycles equates to longer recovery and less of your gains being kept along with long term health risks. People have learned far more and become much wiser in general

Back
Top Bottom