Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva and aromasin while on hrt

greatwhitehulk

Hey guys I have been running 250mg cyp ew and 25mg aromasin eod. Would it be better to run 12.5 mg ed of aro and add nolva to help a little existing gyno?

if you got existing gyno, get rid of that first.. follow the gyno protocol we have bud.. and run the lowest amounts of aromasin to achieve the goal. ( bloods may be required for maximum accuracy)

I would deal with the gyno problem first. Follow the evolutionary anti-gyno protocol, and make sure to follow it to the letter, and finish it completely. Some guys make the mistake of ceasing it as soon as they start feeling better, which is the wrong thing to do - you gotta finish it entirely irregardless of how you feel, so that you can avoid estrogen rebounds.

http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

If it's a "little" existing Gyno then why wasn't it originally dealt with ? But yea you can use the Nolva and aromasin currently to combat it, but since your on TrT I mean you'll need to be real careful since you're basically going to be really prone to it in the future

I would deal with the gyno problem first. Follow the evolutionary anti-gyno protocol, and make sure to follow it to the letter, and finish it completely. Some guys make the mistake of ceasing it as soon as they start feeling better, which is the wrong thing to do - you gotta finish it entirely irregardless of how you feel, so that you can avoid estrogen rebounds.

http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

I couldn't of said it any better myself.

Follow the protocol from start to finish and then use a maintenance dose of aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. 25mg EOD is too much. Estrogen is essential for muscle gain and sexual health. You don't want to c**** it with an AI, just keep it in a proper range.

like the others said, handle the gyno problem now instead of later. That is first priority

Back
Top Bottom