Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolva and clomid stack vs letro and nolva combo

Bonnie2

Registered
I'm getting ready my pct for my cycle, I have 3 weeks left, after a few problems with this cycle with gyno I had to start taking letro and I'm still on it currently, I'm taking half a tab, do you think I should stick with it thru my pct? if yes do you think I should continue taking half a tab? or follow the usual cycle nolva and clomid, or maybe just take either clomid OR nolva with my letro, thank you guys, by the way my cycle is 12 weeks of test and deca.

I would follow the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
but add a half tablet of letrozole per day to the protocol. In other words, follow the protocol exactly as laid out but add in 1/2 tablet of letrozole per day.

Remember that test e/cyp and deca have very long esters. They will still be in your body for months after your last injection. If you had a gyno flair up, you are going to want to keep using letrozole during your PCT to make sure the flair up doesn't get worse.

Remember to slowly taper off your dosage of letrozole. Don't just stop it immediately.

the problem with abusing letro is that it will inhibit gains and cause nasty side effects

if you can get away with just using aromasin then just use that

the key to avoiding gyno is something i have said over and over again

1. DO NOT stack 2 aromatizing compounds (guys do not listen and insist on stacking test and deca together)
2. always use an AI from day 1 and use blood work as a guide

Back
Top Bottom