Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva during cycle??

sub_squoch

Ive read so many mixed reviews on running nolva (or any SERM) on cycle. Wondering what the thought process here is. I plan to start a 10 week test e/tbol cycle (500mg/wk test e pinned twice a week for 10 weeks, 40mg/day tbol weeks 1-4 and 7-10) mid May. I am planning to run armidex at .25mg ED during cycle and am torn on running 10mg ED of nolva on cycle also (not planning to run any HCG). Should i run the armidex only, and hold off on the nolva, or hold off on it all until its needed/if it's needed (i tend to lean toward being more proactive than reactive!!)? Any thoughts/insite is welcome and appreciated!!!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

nolva is used on cycle by most as an ai which it is NOT.. .its an estrogen blocker which is NOT the same thing as an actual ai... other than that, there is NO reason to use it on cycle whatsoever... run the arimidex only, yes... there is no reason whatsoever to use the both...

You don't use a SERM on cycle. Nolva will bind to the estrogen receptor but does nothing to stop/limit aromatization. Completely different from an AI. Arimidex is much better than nolva for on cycle but even better would be to use aromasin instead.

So no nolva while on cycle and aromasin over armidex while on cycle --- got it!!

Nother question - i know everybody is different, but what would be a suggested starting dose of aromasin on a 10 week test e/tbol cycle (250mg and 40mg per week - 8 weeks for tbol)? Of course, im finding mixed info. This will be my first cycle in a long time (36 now, last cycle was apx 10 years ago) but i didnt seem to have gyno, e2 (of course back in the day i was dumb and didnt have bloods done) or excessive bloating issues back then - i didnt run any AI or SERM. 25mg ED or would it be better to start much lower so i have room to go up if needed?

Nother question - i know everybody is different, but what would be a suggested starting dose of aromasin on a 10 week test e/tbol cycle (250mg and 40mg per week - 8 weeks for tbol)? Of course, im finding mixed info. This will be my first cycle in a long time (36 now, last cycle was apx 10 years ago) but i didnt seem to have gyno, e2 (of course back in the day i was dumb and didnt have bloods done) or excessive bloating issues back then - i didnt run any AI or SERM. 25mg ED or would it be better to start much lower so i have room to go up if needed?

Not on Evo.

nolva was used to fight estrogen before AI's came along

there are also studies that have come out that showed it helps with estrogen, but those studies were done on old geezers with high estrogen, not dudes taking a bunch of aromatizing compounds. so those studies do not apply

Ive searched and searched and im not finding much - maybe im missing it. With the info given, are you able to make a recommendation regarding dosage (of aromasin)?

Depending on how your product is dosed, 10-12.5mg EOD is a good starting dose for most guys.

12.5 mg eod is a normal starting point with aromasin but if you are only using 250 mg per week with test, i highly doubt you need that much but its impossible to say because each person is different... you do pre, mid and post cycle bloods so your mid cycle bloodwork will tell you if you are using too much or not enough

Thanks all. Ill be doing 500mg / week of test e and 40mg ED tbol. Had a hard time finding a source so i hope what i was able to track down is GTG - i wasnt able to find much for reviews on it. I plan to start with 12.5 EOD unless the video (im yet to watch) directs me to do otherwise

Thanks all. Ill be doing 500mg / week of test e and 40mg ED tbol. Had a hard time finding a source so i hope what i was able to track down is GTG - i wasnt able to find much for reviews on it. I plan to start with 12.5 EOD unless the video (im yet to watch) directs me to do otherwise

bro thats a good plan....

bro thats a good plan....
Right on - thx! After i re-read my last post o feel like i maybe should clarify: i have confidence in my source for test/tbol but this will be the first time using this AI so i hope it's GTG....

Anyway - thx again all

Back
Top Bottom