Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex or Aromasin on a cycle? and why?

rockyfour7676

Registered
Hello again brotherhood. Was doing some searching and ran across this cutting cycle being sold on line, at a reliable source:
Beginner Cutting Cycle

8 week Cutting cycle
*300mgs of testosterone propionate/week
*150mgs of trenbolone acetate/week
*100mgs of masteron enanthate/week
*10mgs aromasin/EOD
*25mgs proviron/ED

My question to those who know best. Why would this packaged cycle include something like aromasin? I see everything listed here does not aromatize, except for the Test. Does Test aromatize at 300mg per week?

Second question. If I have Nolva, would that be suggested as a substitute for aromasin, and if so, at what dosage to take per week?

I get a lot of gains on juice, specifically test, this is because I believe I am predisposed to aromatization. In my youth, when I was juicing I did get gyno, and had them surgically removed.

Does anyone think that I may be retaining water if aromatizing? I have this little belly that I can't get rid of, and If I drink, I retain water like a pregnant lady. I literally go up 10 pounds of water after a day of drinking wine with friends.

Thanks!

G

Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen at any dosage. 300mg/week will certainly lead to high estrogen levels if you don't take an AI with your cycle.

You NEVER want to use nolvadex with a nandrolone derivative like trenbolone as it up regulates the progesterone receptor.

Stop taking the nolvadex immediately. You should be using an AI like aromasin for estrogen support. Not nolvadex.

The pre-packaged cycle you bought looks really good. Run the dosages listed.

Thank you sir, I had no clue....and progesterone must be bad for something....I'll dig around, I had bought some Aromasin from Naps a while ago, I just can't seem to locate it....

Thank you sir, I had no clue....and progesterone must be bad for something....I'll dig around, I had bought some Aromasin from Naps a while ago, I just can't seem to locate it....

High prolactin and progesterone levels will cause side effects that are very similar to those of high estrogen, so none of them is a good thing. This is why it is best to stick to @muskate's suggestions - he has given you some very sound advice there.

all i can add to the above is have everything on hand before running a cycle. people are crying that ag guys and sarms1 are closed for a month. well you should have had your shit on hand or you need to wait till they open to get your stuff. people gotta learn the hard way

all i can add to the above is have everything on hand before running a cycle. people are crying that ag guys and sarms1 are closed for a month. well you should have had your shit on hand or you need to wait till they open to get your stuff. people gotta learn the hard way

Or better yet buy pharma grade ancillary items lol

I would run the aromasin but not at the full dose. 300mg is pretty low so I agree with the 10mg EOD being too high. I might do 5mg EOD. I would not use nolva though when running tren.

Back
Top Bottom