Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolvadex for gyno

strelok98

Registered
I started showing some gyno on my 5th of tren and test, I have some nolva and clomid on hand I was wondering if nolva could help but doing some research some people say yes and other people say no because nolvadex will upregulate progesterone receptors and it might make gyno worst.

Nolvadex can slightly raise prolactin. Are you using a dopamine agonist and an AI?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Let's see point by point. What ancillaries are you using with your cycle? If you were using aromasin and cabergoline, there should be no problems at all with gyno, which makes me think that you were not using them.

I would not use nolvadex together with trenbolone, because it will indeed raise your prolactin levels, and this can contribute to gyno as well. Besides, although nolvadex does have certain anti-gyno properties, alone it won't do the job. You need a more complex approach to the matter, and run the anti-gyno protocol as described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

So my suggestion is as follows - try using the right ancillaries on the cycle, and see if the problem will subside. If not, you have two options - either finish the cycle, run the PCT, and then the anti-gyno protocol; or go into PCT right now, and after that do the anti-gyno protocol. Personally, I would opt for the second option, as it makes more sense to get rid of the gyno as soon as possible, and sacrifice the cycle for that.

You never want to use nolvadex with a nandrolone or nandrolone derivative (deca, npp, tren).

Are you using the proper support supplements with your cycle? Generally, getting gyno symptoms is the result of not using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Boys have said it! Need an ancillary inhibitor bro! Nova won't stop the convertion of test aramotizing!

I ain't bragging but before I did anything I had every ancillary out there...you name I got it...I'm been running tren 8 months now...feel great and have had no issues gyno related....IMO...ancillary are far more important than the gear. Hope everything works out for you..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dont run nolvadex whilst running Tren A.
It will only make the gyno worse and have negative effects on your body.

Get an AI arimidex or Aromosin. It really effective of getting rid of the puffy nipples.

Back
Top Bottom