Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex simple question

Lobo99

Registered
I have a simple question.
Since Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) raises LH and FSH levels and therefore testosterone levels, does it also increase testicular size?
In other words, can Nolvadex reverse testicular atrophy after a cycle if you have not taken HCG during that cycle?
Tell me yours in your experience, thank you.

Man i use hcg so mine are small from begging to end lmao
Big pickle tiny nutts
But i amnsure they bounce back especially with clomid in the combo

Nut size shouldn’t really be an issue. As long as we are doing everything correctly it’s not something you will have to worry about!

Both nolva and clomid will help normalizing your endogenous testosterone production and restore the sperm count. So yes it will help.
However if you are that worried about your balls shrinking during cycle you could use HCG to reverse those adverse effects. Some guys prefer doing that especially during a longer or heavier cycles.

yes it will but slowly and not fully and only after all exogenous hormones are out of the body. on cycle use n2generate, it will keep the nuts plump

hcg will plump them up because it mimics LH much quicker BUT it will also suppress your pituitary glands so don't get sucked into 'my balls grew back hence i am recovered'.. nope! this is where the hcg pushers get others in huge trouble.

only way to know if you are recovered is well after PCT running bloods.

More than 1 year ago I ran a cycle with DHT and gave me testicular atrophy.
During all this time I didn't take anything anymore but my testicles didn't recover their previous size.
Moreover, since 1 year I have always had a constant dull testicular pain.
HCG mimics LH action and can increase testicular size and reverse atrophy but it doesn't seem to be a good choice because once you stop HCG, since it suppresses your LH and FSH, your testicles shrink again and your T drops worse than before HCG...

I wonder if low doses of Nolvadex like 5mg ED, raising LH and FSH levels can permanently reverse testicular atrophy.

Every time we have this topic come up it's nut size over function. If they work and you haven't abused steroids (in amounts or time) and have plenty of time off then size should come back. Don't overly focus on using steroids and using another drug to plump your balls but only to give the illusion of them being ok.

Still I find myself dealing with the logic of guys who only use roids on the days they train (two I can think of). It's passed them by that their balls wont be working on the other days.

Every time we have this topic come up it's nut size over function. If they work and you haven't abused steroids (in amounts or time) and have plenty of time off then size should come back. Don't overly focus on using steroids and using another drug to plump your balls but only to give the illusion of them being ok.

Still I find myself dealing with the logic of guys who only use roids on the days they train (two I can think of). It's passed them by that their balls wont be working on the other days.

More than a year ago I made a mistake. I was a fool.
I am seriously regretted and I will never touch steroids again...
All I want is to have my balls back...
It's been more than a year since I stopped my cycle but they haven't recovered yet.
I am wondering if there is anything I can do or take to reverse this testicular atrophy...

yes it will but slowly and not fully and only after all exogenous hormones are out of the body. on cycle use n2generate, it will keep the nuts plump

hcg will plump them up because it mimics LH much quicker BUT it will also suppress your pituitary glands so don't get sucked into 'my balls grew back hence i am recovered'.. nope! this is where the hcg pushers get others in huge trouble.

only way to know if you are recovered is well after PCT running bloods.

So Steve , you’re saying N2generate will keep nuts close to normal size while on 12-14 week cycle ? I know it’s not going to completely keep them as they were before ever starting cycle but I never knew n2gen would help them that much while on !?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow i'll run blood test. My testicles measures 12 and 14ml..
Before atrophy, they measured 17 ml.

Looking forward to blood results

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Since Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) raises LH and FSH levels and therefore testosterone levels, does it also increase testicular size?
In other words, can Nolvadex reverse testicular atrophy after a cycle if you have not taken HCG during that cycle?
Tell me yours in your experience, thank you.

you should take nolva and clomid to reverse the problem .. I can't relate because mine hardly ever shrink on cycle ..

I'm not gonna take anything until I get the blood test results.
If HCG reverses testicular atrophy, once you stop HCG, do your testicles shrink again because HCG has suppressed your own LH and FSH or do testicles maintain their HCG reached size?

I'm not gonna take anything until I get the blood test results.
If HCG reverses testicular atrophy, once you stop HCG, do your testicles shrink again because HCG has suppressed your own LH and FSH or do testicles maintain their HCG reached size?

hcg mimics LH and suppresses your pituitary glands. when you use it your LH drops and your test rises. when you come off your LH will bounce and your test will come back down

as far as your balls in theory yes they would shrink back until the pituitary glands start producing LH normally since the hcg was mimicking LH in the first place

hcg mimics LH and suppresses your pituitary glands. when you use it your LH drops and your test rises. when you come off your LH will bounce and your test will come back down

as far as your balls in theory yes they would shrink back until the pituitary glands start producing LH normally since the hcg was mimicking LH in the first place

That's right, that's what I was thinking.
When you stop taking HCG your balls shrink again because your pituitary is suppressed and they don't receive LH and FSH.
The question is : Can Nolvadex or Clomid be taken immediately after HCG to raise your own LH and FSH as quickly as possible to avoid that testicles shrink again?

Guys, I'd like to ask you a question. It has nothing to do with Serm or HCG.
What do you think about Fadogia Agrestis?
Some say it can help in increasing testicular size and raising T.
But some say it can induce testicular toxicity but I don't understand it well.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18023305

Has anyone had a positive experience with shrunk balls and Fadogia Agrestis?
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom