Thread: Nolvadex simple question

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Nolvadex simple question

I have a simple question.
    Since Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) raises LH and FSH levels and therefore testosterone levels, does it also increase testicular size?
    In other words, can Nolvadex reverse testicular atrophy after a cycle if you have not taken HCG during that cycle?
    Tell me yours in your experience, thank you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Man i use hcg so mine are small from begging to end lmao
    Big pickle tiny nutts
    But i amnsure they bounce back especially with clomid in the combo

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never concerned myself with my nut size. They've always come back. But then I'm not over doing my use.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nut size shouldn’t really be an issue. As long as we are doing everything correctly it’s not something you will have to worry about!

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Both nolva and clomid will help normalizing your endogenous testosterone production and restore the sperm count. So yes it will help.
    However if you are that worried about your balls shrinking during cycle you could use HCG to reverse those adverse effects. Some guys prefer doing that especially during a longer or heavier cycles.
    Get Big / Get Shredded?
    Email me: [email protected]

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It will indirectly. Your body recovering back to normal hormonal levels is what causes testicles to return to normal size.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes it will but slowly and not fully and only after all exogenous hormones are out of the body. on cycle use n2generate, it will keep the nuts plump

hcg will plump them up because it mimics LH much quicker BUT it will also suppress your pituitary glands so don't get sucked into 'my balls grew back hence i am recovered'.. nope! this is where the hcg pushers get others in huge trouble.

only way to know if you are recovered is well after PCT running bloods.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    More than 1 year ago I ran a cycle with DHT and gave me testicular atrophy.
    During all this time I didn't take anything anymore but my testicles didn't recover their previous size.
    Moreover, since 1 year I have always had a constant dull testicular pain.
    HCG mimics LH action and can increase testicular size and reverse atrophy but it doesn't seem to be a good choice because once you stop HCG, since it suppresses your LH and FSH, your testicles shrink again and your T drops worse than before HCG...

I wonder if low doses of Nolvadex like 5mg ED, raising LH and FSH levels can permanently reverse testicular atrophy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Every time we have this topic come up it's nut size over function. If they work and you haven't abused steroids (in amounts or time) and have plenty of time off then size should come back. Don't overly focus on using steroids and using another drug to plump your balls but only to give the illusion of them being ok.

Still I find myself dealing with the logic of guys who only use roids on the days they train (two I can think of). It's passed them by that their balls wont be working on the other days.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Every time we have this topic come up it's nut size over function. If they work and you haven't abused steroids (in amounts or time) and have plenty of time off then size should come back. Don't overly focus on using steroids and using another drug to plump your balls but only to give the illusion of them being ok.

Still I find myself dealing with the logic of guys who only use roids on the days they train (two I can think of). It's passed them by that their balls wont be working on the other days.
    More than a year ago I made a mistake. I was a fool.
    I am seriously regretted and I will never touch steroids again...
    All I want is to have my balls back...
    It's been more than a year since I stopped my cycle but they haven't recovered yet.
    I am wondering if there is anything I can do or take to reverse this testicular atrophy...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast