Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non Responder to oral steroid, is it possibl

LordEscanor

One of my friends told me that he is a non responder to steroid. He build a very impressive Physique naturally. He told me get tried oral anavar cycles and oral dbol cycles and he made 0lbs of weight gain and strength gain, after that he just decided to stay natural. He told me the source is reputable (P*L)
What do you guys think, do you think could he really be a non responder Or because you are just not supposed to make gains on oral alone. I mean he looks very impressive for a natural I doubt his Diet and Training are not on point.
Or is he just f*cking lying

most people in your typical franchise gym in suburban america are on steroids or have used them. and yes i count pro hormone use steroid use too.

that is a FACT. it is cheaper and easier to buy steroids online more than ever. of those people who have used steroids i would say 10% at best actually look tike they use steroids, which means 9 out of 10 of them don't. in a gym of 500 members if 50 of them look great or better than great then that is 10%. i'm sure if you look close at your gym you might see 10-15 at most who fit that biill and out of those maybe you have a few guys who can bench 400+ pounds or who look like they could walk on stage at a small regional contest and not get laughed at.

the truth is steroids are a tool. some guys have no clue how to train or diet and blow up on steroids yes, but the majority get poor results especially as they use them more and more. also keep in mind homeostasis is real. your friend can only get so much muscle on his frame, he cannot keep gaining and gaining nonstop. think about it. if you gain 10 pounds on your first cycle. do you think you will gain 10 more pounds each time? then everyone no this forum including me would have gained 200 pounds of pure muscle by now

Last edited:
I've never known anyone who used real D-bol and didn;t see results. Oh wait, John Grimek, who built a very impressive physique naturally said that D-bol did nothing. He used 5 mgs a day for two weeks. LOL!!!

Of course, some people respond better than others but if you train hard and eat right, I can't imagine not getting a response from D-Bol.

One of my friends told me that he is a non responder to steroid. He build a very impressive Physique naturally. He told me get tried oral anavar cycles and oral dbol cycles and he made 0lbs of weight gain and strength gain, after that he just decided to stay natural. He told me the source is reputable (P*L)
What do you guys think, do you think could he really be a non responder Or because you are just not supposed to make gains on oral alone. I mean he looks very impressive for a natural I doubt his Diet and Training are not on point.
Or is he just f*cking lying

I think he might be not using enough dose and NOT eating enough. He needs to eat more protein, at least 2grams per lb of protein to really do well.

For sure 100% some guys don't respond well to orals. But food intake is a real issue too btw.

People do respond to things differently so anything is possible. I never got a thing from anavar. I did get incredible gains from dbol though. Closer you get to genetic potential the less your gains will be also

he needs to EAT MORE protein like 400 grams per day

I think he might be not using enough dose and NOT eating enough. He needs to eat more protein, at least 2grams per lb of protein to really do well.

I mean I am pretty sure he eat more Protein that that, dude ate 2lbs of chicken breast per day
He was running 30mg of dbol alone tho, my other friend told him he need to raise the dosage like to 80mg to see any results

There’s a lot of other factors in play than just take a steroid and expect gains

Back
Top Bottom