Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nonstop pain need help

nathanael

Registered
I’m in my 50’s and some days it has got to the point where I get in my car to go to the gym and pull out of the driveway and hope a car hits me. I wish some of you had kids so I can kick them in the balls and gouge their eyes out so you could experience the same pain I go through every morning. My pain is from a motorcycle accident where I was going 90mph and I got hit by a semi. Almost died was in hospital for 6 months. Now I’m looking for some anti aging peptides that can make me feel 20 again, I know they exist out there, just need to unlock the secrets.

TB is a good one for recovery but I like ostarine mk2866 the most for recovery 50mgs/day with some nutrobal mk677 20mgs before bed stacked with nutrozol 3 caps.

i experienced that pain a few years ago so don't come on here lecturing me about pain.

i ended up doing a combination of yoga and fasting and resting my body. not working out was mentally tough as i had never gone more than 2 weeks without lifting. but after 2 months i started to feel better. ostarine, n2jointrx, peptides are all good options.

I’m in my 50’s and some days it has got to the point where I get in my car to go to the gym and pull out of the driveway and hope a car hits me. I wish some of you had kids so I can kick them in the balls and gouge their eyes out so you could experience the same pain I go through every morning. My pain is from a motorcycle accident where I was going 90mph and I got hit by a semi. Almost died was in hospital for 6 months. Now I’m looking for some anti aging peptides that can make me feel 20 again, I know they exist out there, just need to unlock the secrets.

bro you ever put your hands on my son i gonna whip your ass myself !

anyway bro grab some ostarine and n2jointrx, you feel better. I'm gonna make you feel better with a kiss

bro you ever put your hands on my son i gonna whip your ass myself !

anyway bro grab some ostarine and n2jointrx, you feel better. I'm gonna make you feel better with a kiss

Something we agree upon.

Not a very good way to make your point bro. Youre the one that went 90 on a motorcycle. Sorry but not sorry for having zero pity for you

The bros here already gave you some good advice on chemistry you can use.

I think fasting will help your body heal long-term as it has for many of us.

Here is a link to our big fasting episode and learn how fasting could maybe help you heal your body long term:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Dude if you want to kick kids in the balls and gouge their eyes out you probably have some psychological issues and shouldn't be taking anything.

That's without mentioning his admission of speeding

Back
Top Bottom