Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noopept - review PSL

btutic

Hello evo!

Got some noopept from psl and will keep here log of it.
Did it already three days 20mg a day. I gave once 20mg to a friend as well.
What we both noticed is that we are just way more happy about things we should be lol and just laughing around stupid things. Not sure if it is coz noopept or what. Will try again higher dose and will come back here with more details!

Hello evo!

Got some noopept from psl and will keep here log of it.
Did it already three days 20mg a day. I gave once 20mg to a friend as well.
What we both noticed is that we are just way more happy about things we should be lol and just laughing around stupid things. Not sure if it is coz noopept or what. Will try again higher dose and will come back here with more details!
Thank you and keep us updated.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I have a friend who takes psl noopept religiously.

Very nice! Thanks for posting a review.. I've been looking forward to giving it a try myself.

Did you happen to get any semax as well?

Very nice! Thanks for posting a review.. I've been looking forward to giving it a try myself.

Did you happen to get any semax as well?
No,not yet but have plans to do it. I want to try 1%semax but just right now it is too expensive for me. Maybe in a few months.

Ill try diff dosages on noopept and will keep you all updated

No,not yet but have plans to do it. I want to try 1%semax but just right now it is too expensive for me. Maybe in a few months.

Ill try diff dosages on noopept and will keep you all updated
Thanks man I appreciate it.

I found some info on the dosing of both .1% and 1%.. it looks like the 1% is made to be used for first aid after a stroke because its neuroprotective. The .1% is used more for improving memory. I can try to find the links if you want

Thanks man I appreciate it.

I found some info on the dosing of both .1% and 1%.. it looks like the 1% is made to be used for first aid after a stroke because its neuroprotective. The .1% is used more for improving memory. I can try to find the links if you want
Vision said that semax 1% is insane..so I want it lol

Back
Top Bottom